New Friends?~Yin/Hisoka

▪□Yin P.O.V□▪

I stayed to the back of the crowd. So far the first exam was quite easy. All we had to do was run. From the looks of it, we probably have to run miles.

I couldnt be complaining though. When training with Ging, the first phase was nothing compared to what I had to run normally. I could probably run for 2 days straight if I really had to.

But I'm not here to brag about myself.

I looked around me, noticing a bunch of contestants were already dropping out. I sighed feeling a tad bit sorry. They must of worked hard to get here.

Looking around some more while jogging towards the middle, I noticed a few people that happened to catch my eye.

One of them had blonde hair and wore a dark blue Tabard. For some reason he reminded me of myself. The next one was a tall older man. He wore a suit and had short black hair. He looked tired already.

The next two were kids around 11 or 12. They were tiny compared to me. One had greenish black hair and wore green clothes while the other had white hair, wearing a long dark blue shirt under a white Tshirt.

I wanted so badly to ruffle his hair, it looked soft.

The last person though had me on my toes. He gave off a dark arua. If it weren't for the small scent of sadness, I would of already tried to avoid him. He was tall with fuschia color hair. He wore clothes that a joker would wear. And he always kept a small yet creepy grin on his face.

Even though he was sorta creepy, I wanted to talk to the man. It confused me but then again, alot of this worlds things confuse me.

Shaking my head, I decided to jog up to the group of 4.

"Um hello. How are you guys so far?" I asked all of them, feeling my anxiety creep up on me.

"Oh hey random lady. We're doing awesome. I'm Gon. Who are you?" The small green haired boy asked.

"Um I'm Yinishino Uchiha. I'm a man actually." I scratched my cheek, feeling embarrassed. That was my first time being mistaken for a woman.

"Oh sorry! It's nice to meet you Yi-Yini-yinny? Ugh!" I chuckled at the little boy. Pronouncing my name did prove quite difficult.

"Just call me Yin. Who are you guys?" I asked the other three.

"I'm Kurapika." The blonde states

"I'm Killua." The white haired boy states.

"I'm -huff- Leorio." The tall one states.

I smiled, happy to know their names even though they only told me the first name.

"Its nice to meet you guys."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Gon and Killua had a race to the finish. Deciding to show off a little, I run past them and stand at the end, watching them both pass the line together.

They both argued about who won.

"Actually I won." I stated, giving them a peace sign.

"No fair you didn't even join the bet!" Killua yelled, pouting slightly which I found so adorable. He looked like a cat.

"I'm kidding. Hey! How about you both buy each others lunch!" I stated which they agreed to.

I smiled at them but that smile went away quickly as the pain in my back decided to make its self known. I needed to let my wings out for a moment before they started to bleed.

Even though I bind my wings, my back was still slowly healing. If I kept my wings bounded to long, my back would start to bleed.

I sighed, rubbing my shoulders.

I felt something come towards me. With my quick reflexes, I caught the object that flew at me. It was the queen of hearts.

"My my.~ You have quite the reflexes little birdy.~♡" The man from earlier, number 44, turns to me with that grin.

I froze. He called me birdy. Did he know my secret? Does he work with Orochimaru?

My panicked state was pushed aside as the examiner Mr. Satoz started running again. Not only that but Kurapika had placed a hand on my shoulder.

I let out a shaky breath, forgetting all about the fuschia haired man.

-------------------------------------------------------------

▪□Hisokas P.O.V□▪

I threw a card at the white haired male. I wanted to suprise him since he seemed to be deep into thought.

I was hoping I could see some blood spilled but no. He caught the card last minute, the corner deadly close to his blue eyes.

"My my~. You have quite the reflexes little birdy~♤." I grinned, licking my lips at the Male.

My smile widened when I noticed him freeze with fear. The expression in his eyes excited me.

This little boy may prove to be a challenge.~♡

-------------------------------------------------------------
▪□Yin P.O.V□▪

The first phase was already over and so was the second one. We had all failed but had a chance to redo the second phase thanks to the old man.

When we had boarded his ship for the night, I waved the 4 goodnight before heading to an empty room. Kirpaika had given me a worried glance before I left though it didn't last long.

Going into my room, I quickly took off my fleece and tank top, undoing the bind on my wings.

I wings popped to life but not without bringing a little friend along. Blood started to slowly trickled down my back.

"Damn, I figured this would happen." I let my wings fall, sighing. I really didn't want to take a shower since my wings take forever to dry but I really didnt have anyone I could trust yet.

I bit my lip, debating whether or not I should ask Kurapika. He seemed trustworthy but what if he wasn't? What if once he found out he would hate him? Would he abandon him like the others? Would he try to kill him like the others? Would he-

"Hey Yin. Are you ok in there? I smell blood." It was Gon. I paled.

Quick note: Yin already knows about the Uchiha clan and how they were all killed. Also I forgot to mention a few things in the info page.
His sexuality is Bi. He fell for two uchihas *cough cough* itachi. And the other Uchiha will just be a random girl. And he still looks the same in the picture but he 17 now.

And the story will he a bit different than the actual anime. Since it's a Fanfiction, I can change it up a bit. Also some of the character may be a bit Ooc as well.
It you have any question, please ask in the comments. Thanks!!