Blue Sharingan?-Yin

▪□Yin P.O.V□▪

A sigh left my lips. This mountain let off a dark vibe but it still wasnt quite enough to intimidated me or Kurapika.

"Can we just hurry and save Killua? That women over there is talking non stop. It's starting to annoy me." I grumbled. I could hear Kurapika let out a nervous laugh.

"Just wait a little longer ok? She's about to-."

"AGHHHHHHH!" A scream startled Kurapika and I.

"What happened? Are we under attack?!" I asked Kurapika, going into a battle stance.

"Some men went into the side door of the gates and were eaten. Something big ate them." I felt Kurapika shiver slightly. Not from just fear but from disgust. Something else happened.

I went to go ask him what else went on until I felt a wave of dizziness hit me suddenly. I gripped tighter onto Kurapikas arm as my body hunched over a bit.

"Yin! Hey you alright?" Kurapika asked in a yell whisper.

"My eyes. Ever since I unlocked my Sharingan, I instinctively activate it whenever I get ready for battle. Since my energy was already low, it just spent the rest of my saved chakra I had saved." I grumbled. When, or if, i get back to my world, I have to find Itachi and get him to teach me how to use my Sharingan.

"Ok. Just lean on me. The lady is leaving now and we're staying here. When we get inside, we'll find a place to rest." He patted my hand reassuringly.

(I'm doing time skip to where they are in the butlers Mansion. Too lazy to write all of it. But it goes by the original anime plot)

_________________________________________

I groaned. I wanted to play the coin game with the rest of them but damn Kurapika is being a mother hen! I'm just ready to burn the stupid wraps over my eyes.

I could hear the constant, well almost constant, swipes of hands as the coin was transitioned from hand to hand. When the swiping stopped, I could hear the small clink noise. It was barely noticable but it was still there.

Being a dumbass, I decided to point to the person that hand the coin.

"The one to the left of me. I heard the coin make a noise as you gripped it." I stated before Gon could answer. It was silent for a second before the man named Gotoh answered.

"Your correct. Though I am very suprised by how you were able to detect the position of the coin with just you hearing. Very impressive." His voice held suprise and slight respect. This man wasn't as bad as I originally thought.

"Woah Yin!! That was so cool! I didn't even hear the coin!" Gon yelled happily in my ear. Gon had very excellent instincts and senses. He probably just focused on his eyes instead of his ears like me. But I cant use my eyes right now like he can so....

"If you win this round, I will let you go freely to Master Killua. But if you should fail, you will be exiled from coming here again." Gotoh exclaims in a darker tone, getting ready to start the final round.

"Yin, I got this round. Save your energy for when you really need it." I could tell that Gon was getting serious as well. He was determined to save Killua no matter the cost. I just nodded towards him.

As soon as I nodded, the sound of swiping was very loud meaning that they were increasing their speed. Gotoh really impressed me. He is more talented than I thought.

When the sound stopped, it became silent for a solid minute until Gon spoke up.

"The guy behind me has it." It was silent again before a small applaud was heard.

"Very good. You can see the young Master now-."

"Gotoh! Is Gon here yet?!-" Killuas footsteps were heard as he entered the room.

I could practically feel the excitement and happiness radiating off of Gon.

"KILLUA! Your safe!" His weight left the couch as his heavy footsteps were running over to where I heard Killua stop.

"Gotoh you jerk! You told me that you would come get me when they arrived!"

"S-sorry young Master. I was just doing a little test on them."

"Whatever. Huh? Yin? How did you get wounded?" Killua ask while walking over towards Kurapika and I.

"When I awoken my Sharingan in the Hunter exams, it used more energy than what I was use to so in return, my eyes began to bleed. I'm fine now but a certain mother hen wont let me take off the bandages." I growled the last part, squeezing Kurapikas arm slightly which he chuckled nervously to.

"Ya you seem fine. Here, I'll take them off." Killua grabbed the bandages from my head and began unwrapping them.

"Killua hes not healed fully yet-"

"Kurapika. Hes fine. Stop being so overportective." Killua stated flatly while taking the rest of my bandages off.

"Ya know, I can take them off myself. My hands are still in use." I told Killua which made him stop and give me a quick but small 'right.'

Yanking the bandaged off, I open my eyes only to shut them quickly.

"Yin! You alright?!" Kurapika started panicking.

"I'm fine. The light is too bright. My eyes need to adjust slowly." Kurapika let out a sigh if relief.

Trying again, I open my eyes but slowly, getting use to the light that painted the whole room. I blinked a few times and looked around. Something felt different.

"Hey, Gotoh? Weres the bathroom?" I asked the head butler who sat in a chair in front of me.

"Take a left on this hall and all the way at the end it's the door on the right." I nodded and stood up, jogging towards the bathroom.

Once I found the bathroom, I infused chakra into my hand and opened the door.

Turning on the light, I looked into the mirror.

My eyes. They were their normal blue but, they held the Sharingan tomes in them. It looked almost as if the tomes permanently rested in my eyes, both normal and with Sharingan.

I never heard anything like this happening before. I didnt even know what was happening but one thing I did know was that I had to get back to my dimension and soon.

I need to know why my eyes are like this and to find my father.

Gomen everyone. I've been focused on school, especially in Spanish since it's my lowest grade.
But I also am making a few changes. I am making Yin the half brother of Naruto cause why not?
And in the next few coming up chapters, Yins story will take place in the Naruto universe.