Dissapeared-3rd/Yin

▪□3rd P.O.V□▪

Kurapika sat on the couch, hands folded on his lap, worried about the other Male that suddenly disappeared into the bathroom.

10 minutes had passed and Kurapika wasn't the only one that began to worry.

"Hey, um Kurapika, you think it was to early to remove the bandages? Do you think what I did was right?" A white haired boy asked the blonde who shook his head furiously to Killuas question.

"No. What you did was right. They actually should of came off days ago but I was being overportective. Though I am worried. He seemed confused when he left towards the restroom." Both Kurapika and Killua looked towards the direction Yin ran off to.

"I'll go make sure he didnt get eaten by the toilet monster." Killua offered, walking towards the bathroom the other white haired Male ran into.

Upon reaching the door, he didnt bother knocking and just went in. Opening the heavy door, he was met with Yin staring at himself in the mirror.

"Ya, ya we get your attractive but stop staring at yourself. Tell me what's bothering you." Killua folded his arms over his chest, using his foot to hold the door open.

"I'm not admiring myself. I'm looking at my eyes. Something felt off when I took off the bandages. See look." Yin leaned down a little to match Killuas height, staring at him.

"Hey they do look different. Looks like you have comma marks in them. What made them like that?" The young white haired boy asked the older.

"That's a question I'd like an answer to." Yin leaned back up to his usual height, sighing and closing his eyes in the process. "I think what when I activated my Sharingan, it had something to do with it. For instance, when I passed out, I may have had them still activated when may of tooken affect on my eyes both normal and non. That's my only logical reason since it makes since as to why my chakra is taking a low slower to regain. Think of it as another Sharingan but one I have no control over." Yin let out another long sigh and opened his eyes.

"Does sound like the most reasonable. But I cant say since I have no knowledge on your clan. Do you know if something like this has happened before with anyone else?" Killua ask, walking out of the bathroom, into the hall with Yin behind him.

"Cant say. I was tooken away from my clan at a young age. But from all the History books that someone brought me, I dont recall anyone having this problem." Killua nods his head, leading Yin back to the others.

"Yin! Your finally out! We can leave now!" Gon yells, running up to the tall whitette with clear excitement.

"Ok. Sorry I took so long." Yin states, giving the green bean boy a small yet genuine smile.

"Yin let's talk while we're heading down the mountain ok?" Kurapika whispered to Yin. Yin nodded.

"Ok then. Let's get going!"

_________________________________________

▪□Yin P.O.V□▪

It honestly felt good to walk without help again. I am very glad I took of those trashy bandages.

Now that I can see, I'm walking down the mountain, very excited to see all the plant life around me. I was enjoying the view so much that I almost forgot about what Kurapika wanted to say.

"Ah right, Kurapika. You wanted to talk right?" The so called blonde looked at me before grabbing my wrist and falling back a little away from the three in front of us.

"Your eyes.....I noticed something was wrong when you took them off. Seeing it when you walked out with Killua suprised me. I'm guessing from your reaction earlier, you dont know how it happened either. Am I right?" He ask me, letting go of my wrist.

"Yes you are correct but, I do have a reasonable claim." Kurapika perked up at this. "I believe that it has something to do with me passing out and the fight I did. I've come to terms that this just might be another form of the Sharingan but one that's not in my control. But I can tell already that it is weaker than the original." I stated. Kurapika was silent for a moment before speaking up.

"That does seem that a good hypothesis. But how are you going to see if that's the actual case or not?" Now that was a good question.

"I thought of that, and the only thing I can think of is try to get back to my world. If I can then I need to find Itachi."

"Itachi? You mean the one that slaughtered your clan?" Kurapika asked, barely containing the venom in his voice.

"Yes. Like I said Kurapika, I know Itachi. Theres no way he would of killed the clan willingly. I feel like he was threatened by something, or someone." I glared at the ground in front of me.

"Ok well let's say you do make it back to your world and find Itachi. What are you planning to ask him?"

"Itachi himself if a smart person. A prodigy to be exact. Hes read every book in our old clan library at home. I hoping to learn from him what he has learned in the History books. But then again, there also a huge chance he could have no idea as well as to what is going on. If he doesnt then that's a problem and a question that will never be solved." I scratched my chin, trying to think of another plan incase the one I have now didnt work.

"Well, for now, try not to stress yourself out over it so much. We'll get the answers when the time comes." Kurapika patted my back reassuringly.

"Your right. Enough stress for one day- WAIT!! WHERES EVERYONE!?" I yelled, not seeing Gon, Killua, or Leorio in front of us. This got Kurapikas attention.

I take back the stress part.

Hiiiii! Ik it's been forever but I couldnt leave y'all hanging forever. So I finished this chapter and I'm already starting the next one.
But, what do you guys think happened to Gon, Killua and Leorio? 🙄⁉️👁👄👁
Let me know in the comments!!!