Found- Yin/Kurapika

(Small note: I feel like the story is going a bit fast so imma make the chapters longer if you guys are fine with that.)

▪□Yins P.O.V□▪

What the hell just happened? Where did the three of them go? Kurapika and I were literally looking away for a moment to talk and as soon as we were, well, almost finished, they were no longer in front of us. Panick was beginning to rise in my chest. I believe it was the same for Kurapika as well due to the look in his eyes.

We both ran to the exact spot they were standing at just moments ago, looking around for any clues or something suspicious that may lead to their disappearance.

I kept looking for any footprints or a sigh of a struggle but there was none. Then I decided to try and feel them with sensory abilities even though I'm not that well trained in that field.

As soon as I tried sensing them, i realized i couldn't feel Kurapika anymore. Turning around with my eyes activated and my panick growing, I no longer saw Kurapika standing in his spot where he was searching.

_________________________________________

▪□Kurapikas P.O.V□▪

What happened? One moment I was looking for the guys and the next everything went black. I wonder if I passed out or got attacked by an enemy and didn't realise it. Wait, no it couldnt be an enemy attack. I would of felt some kind of presence or felt an attack if they hit but I felt none. Only other reasonable option would be the passing out.

But now isnt the time to be sleeping. I have to find the others. So trying to sit up, my whole body felt like crap. It felt like I was just ran over by a mob of people. Struggling to sit up, I opened my eyes. The light blinded me for a split moment which caused me to use my hand to block out the sunlight.

But sitting up fully and my eyes finally adjusting to the unwelcomed light, I realised I was surrounded by a field of trees. Was I still in the mountain? No, it didnt seem like it. The trees here all seemed the same and didnt look like the variety of vegetation that the mountain had.

Standing up, while having help from a close by tree, I decided to try and find the others. I dont know if Yin is here or not but I'm going to assume he must be. But now, I have 4 people o have to find.

Leaning off the rough bark of the tree, I began to walk on the dirt path that lay in front of me. I wasnt sure where it would lead but there was only one way to find out.

_________________________________________

It had been hours. The path seemed to never end and it was staring to get dark as well. I came to a conclusion a while ago that I'm somewhere far away from Kukuroo mountain, a place I've never been.

Since I was walking on foreign land, I needed to be careful since there was no telling what or who could be lurking or wating for an attack. I've had my eyes activated for an hour now, just incase if someone tried to do a suprise attack but so far nothing.

I wanted to so badly deactivate my eyes since the use of them was taking a tole on my body but, I still couldn't convince myself that everything was fine.

Taking in a big breath and closing my eyes for a moment, I stopped walking. I needed to find a place for the night but, I havent seen a town yet. With the sun setting, I needed to find shelter quick.

Letting out my big breath, my eyes shot open as I heard something a few yards away to my right.

Forgetting the pain in my eyes, I rushed over to the sound, trying to be as quiet as I could.

As I had gotten closer to where the noise was coming from, I noticed a light dead ahead. From the looks of it, someone built a fire.

Getting even closer, I hid behind a big oak tree. The tree provided for perfect cover so I wouldn't be seen. Standing there by the tree, I listened intently to the sounds.

"Oh there was this one time-!"

"No way! That's gross!"

My eyes widened, one of the voices sounded exactly like Killua. Cautiously peeking from around the tree, I saw the familiar white haired teen accompanied by the familiar black and green haired individuals.

I found the group.

"Gon! Killua and Leorio!" I shouted to the group of three coming out from behind the tree completely and not even noticing the other two men.

"Kurapika!!" Gon yelled happily, running up to me and jumping into my body.

"Kurapika!! Where have you been!?" The little assassin asked me.

"I should be asking you that! As soon as Yin and I quite talking you guys disappeared!" I yelled, feeling my panick turn into anger.

"I dont know. We all blacked out and when we woke up you guys were no where to be found. By the way, where is Yin?" Leorio asked, looking around for the other white haired Male.

"I'm not sure. Same thing happened to me as well. I woke up and he wasn't there." I stated, becoming worried again.

"Um, I apologize for interrupting your reunion but, who are you? And who is this Yin fellow?" I turned to the source of the voice, seeing another white haired Male.

"Um Killua. Why did Yin age so much?" I asked, feeling a little freaked out.

"Ah, hes not Yin. But he looked just like him doesnt he? Hes Jiraiya, a toad sage whatever that is."

I look at the Male again, noticing that he indeed looks alot like Yin but the eye color was different.

"I'm Kurapika. I'm a friend of theirs." I told the older man, holding my hand out for a shake which he accepted with a smile.

"Its nice to meet you. Your friends here were talking about you and a Yin guy. I'm Jiraiya and this brat here is my student." He motioned to the blond kid beside him with his hand.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I'm going to be Hokage some day! Believe it-!"

His sentence was cut off as a loud thud was heard. The two in front of me pulled out some knives, looking into the direction of the thud.

We all stood still, the air around us was tense. Were we under attack? I wasnt sure but it worried me. I had to keep my eye activated longer but it didnt work as they retuned to their gray color.

All we could do was wait until the thing showed itself.

Rustling was heard in front of us, causing the tension to rise 20 times more.

All of a sudden, a young yet tall white haired teen stumbled towards the ground in front of all 6 of us. The person was out completely.

But as soon as I saw them role over on their back and exposing their face, the tension disappeared. I ran over to the Male, panick written all over my face.

"YIN!"