01.

-Han Byeol's pov-

-Han Byeol's pov-

I don't understand this.

Why does they even have to make fake stories just to let people like us believe in fake scenarios?

Magic?

That's dumb as hell.

life has some combination of a fairy tale coincidence and joie de vivre and shock of beauty together with some hurtful self-questioning.

Well that one's true.

I may, or may not have want to live in a fairy tale world like Cinderella if i just have to get that pretty sky blue colour dress and ride in that carriage.

A prince is far from expect.

But WHY is my character so far from Cinderella!?

"Aish! I hate this" I stomped my foot on the floor when i suddenly woke up from my imagination.

Why? Because im late for class bye.

Well, the new session just started and i can't be late- but im already late-

Now run!

-

"Han Byeol. You're late. " Mr. Kang fixed his glasses with his eyes fixed on me.

"Im sorry sir" I bowed as a sign of respect.

He sighed with his hands on the table and said, "go. You have to clean the class after school"

I blowed multiple times and with my eyes on the ground, i was on my way to my seat when i bumped into someone.

Nugu saeyo?

Why are you standing here babe?

I looked up to see that person—

Bright light flashed from behind him in the most dramatic way. With his dimples popping out, he suddenly smiled at me saying, "watch out" Wait- at me!? I suddenly got butterflies in my stomach.

I noticed there were other 2 persons too.

Who are you sweeties?

The another guy, His smile was brighter than the sun in the most hottes summer and i bet it burns calories too. Are you an angel? Or a deity?

But wait- my gaze shift, but why the sudden dark aura is going on here? I mean, the slide transition is too much.

Are you a comic character bro? Or you're that Beanstalk of that fairy tale 'Jake and the Beanstalk'? Wow.

I shook my head from my imagination and i ran to my seat.

And of course on the way i hit my hand on somebody's table. Im no one but Han Byeol. Great.