12.

-Byeol's pov-

-Byeol's pov-

My day started out great. Untill it was past 7, that's when i woke up.

I woke up and with my eyes barely opened, I went to the bathroom for brushing my teeth.

I took out my tootbrush and the toothpaste, i thought it was a tooth paste before my i rubbed my eyes and was about to put it on the toothbrush, it was a face wash.

What a great way to start a new day. I almost brushed my teeth with a face wash.

I was dumbfounded but then i washed my face first to wake up from my stupidity amd then proceeded to the other.

After i was done, i got ready for school after packing my notebooks on my bags and then my uniform.

I don't understand how i used to be so organised and clean when i was young. My uniforms, backpacks, everything used to be ready already before i woke up because i used to arrange them at night. Lmao.

"Eomma you made the breakfast already? " I asked as my eyes landed on the dining table with foods.

"Yea" She nodded and gestured me to sit and we started eating.

After a while i looked at the clock and since it was almost time, Jungwon came so that we can go together. "Oh hai Jungwon! " I finished with a last kimbap and stood up and took my backpack.

"Wait wait wait" My mom stood up and went to take the carrot dink and poured on the glass before handing me.

How much i hate this drink-

"No" I fake cried.

"Han Byeol, why don't you just drink that huh? " Jungwon chuckled while looking at us.

"See? Even my lovely Jungwon is telling you to drink. You need to be healthy you know? " My mom said and while sighing i just took the glass and gulped all the carrot pulp at once. I hope i don't get hiccups after drinking that too fast.

"Aey that's my pretty girl" She patted my head and said with a smile.

"Eomma, i already know that im pretty. Jungwon-ah let's go! " I said and went away with a wink.

I wonder how much my mom used to suffer because of her daughter.

"Eomma bye! "

"Ajjumma(auntie) bye! " Jungwon waved at her and we went off for the school.

Well, it was just a regular day with regular classes. We're in the last year of high school that's why there are lots to study for the CSAT exam next year.

We don't even get time to rest these past few days. Especially me because im just an average at studying and not like Jake and Heeseung and all. They are always the top students in the whole district whenever there are some competitions in Physics or Mathematics. Im always at the 7th to 10th place in my class. Im jealous.

-

-

-

"It's my turn for cleaning again. " I muttered to myself, standing in front of the board where my name was in the list of cleaning the class after school.

"Byeol-ah we'll get going then? Do you want me to wait for you? " Jungwon asked with Sunoo and Niki following him.

"Aey why would you wait for me? You can go. Im not a kid anymore. " I said with a smile and waved at them.

"You're a kid. You know? A small baby" Ni-ki  shook his head and got hit in his arm playfully by me.

"You all go first" I said and pushed them out of the door.

"Ok then we'll go(?) " Sunoo said and i nodded aggressively in a response.

"What's with them? " I muttered to myself and chuckled while taking the mop and started mopping the floor with 2 other students doing the other works.

Time passed and we finished cleaning after a while. The 2 students bid me a bye and i returned too. I look outside the window. "Beautiful" I muttered to myself and smiled.

It stopped raining a while ago and the orange clouds were taking over the sky which made a beautiful scenery. It was so calming just by looking at the view.

"What are you doing? " I looked at that person and Heeseung was standing besides me. I hit his arm lightly.

"Aigoo you scared me! " He chuckled at my reaction.

"It's so pretty" He pressed his lips in a thin line with his backpack hanging on his right shoulder. The orange light hit his face which made it glowing.

Is he even real?

"I know, right? " I nodded in agreement with a smile. No wonder i used to have a crush on him before. But i don't know how it suddenly disappeared.

Maybe it was just like a childhood crush we used to have. Or we were just meant to be friends since the beginning? Who knows?

"You're prettier" He patted his hand on my hair and ruffled it.

My eyes got widened because of the sudden touch. Is he joking again?

That face wash tooth brushing was real

That face wash tooth brushing was real. It really happened to me :D