02.

-Han Byeol's pov-

-Han Byeol's pov-

"Yah Dabinnieeee!!!! You know what? I know you won't believe this but you'll have to believe this! " i ran to the table with my tray on my hands. She was sitting there and pulled out the chair, sitting besides her.

"What stupid thing have you done again? " she said, eating the kimchi. Why is she always  like this like- whenever i wants to say something interesting, she used to give no interest like a sloth trying to digest his food in the most slowest way.

"Nooooo it's about the angels i saw in the form of humans today! " She gave me a weird reaction. I—

"Okay then? " finally she looked at me!!!

"Then?" I said,

"Then?" She said. Then?

"Wait, do you mean those new transferee plus Heeseung and Jake?" She questioned with her eyebrow raised.

"YES THEM!!!wait, how do you know them?" I nodded aggressively but then questioned again.

"We went to the same middle school dumbo. They're so popular and people used to swril around them like their tail. Bro i just hate that. They're annoying. " she shrugged and continued eating when another unknown person spoke.

"Yah Jung Dabin What? We're annoying?" We turned around to see the person and- oh lord.

A sheep.

And a fox.

"No- i was talking about the annoying fans or something(?)." She nervously laughed and drank her yogurt which doesn't taste like yogurt at all.

"Oh- Jungwon? And Sunoo? When did you came?" I asked with my jaw dropped.

"We were here before you dumbo. Han....Byeol, right?" Sunoo asked and i nodded. At least they remembered my name. Prince Charming went to find Cinderella without knowing her name—

Ok stop this Cinderella thing.

"Yah hyung- " Oh no pt. 2. Niki came out of nowhere with a popsicle on his mouth. He too that out when he noticed me with his jaw dropping. " Ani- why are you everywhere!? Is your name Mrs. Everywhere or something!?? "

"Yah what's with you and why did you took so long to come here from the class? My beards almost grew while waiting for you-" Jungwon asked him like he was the most annoyed dad who's tired of taking care of his kids. But he's a kid tho—

Ok sorry.

"Why don't you ask Mrs. Everywhere instead? " Istg this beanstalk looking like kid—

"Uh- i already said- it was an accident. " I nervously laughed trying to ignore my own presense which i know that it is not possible. Great.

"But still! It's the new shoes from Prada which Jay hyung bought for me after winning a fifa game! And it lost it's shine after wiping it with tissues! "  He faked cried on Sunoo's shoulder with Sunoo patting his back. What is the name of this drama bro?

"Ok ok. How much does it cost? " I asked trying to make a good move.

"$8560"

"Ok" I nodded but then realised what he just said-

"WAIT WHAT!!!?? THAT MUST BE A WHOLE LIFETIME SUPPLY OF PADS" With my eyes widned, i stood up and all the eyes were on me.

Great.

That was embarrassing.

"Yah Han Byeol! Shut the fuck up!" Jung Dabin quickly cupped my mouth which almost left me breathless.

"Gosh i hate you" Niki facepalmed himself and shook his head.

"And i like you" He suddenly looked at me with wide eyes and his jaw dropped. So as the others.

"Did you expect me to say that? " I smiled innocently and asked him again.

Oh gosh his face- lmao he really did fell for it- lmfao.

"I- YOU- nvm im so done with you. " He said and sighed.

"Yah why don't you be friends instead of fighting? " Sunoo suggested folding his arms.

"Ikr! Sunoo i love you" I pointed at him and showed him a finger heart.

"What- how many people do you love-" Jungwon, the kunfused one asked with his cat like face. He crunched his nose and to be honest, he really looked like a Pinocchio. Awe so cute!

"I don't remember" I smiled.

"What-" Dabin said but before she could finish, i cut her off.

"Don't worry, it's just a friendship love, i love you too. " I said to Jungwon and her and then i turned to Niki, "not you"

"You shawty-"

"Are you jealous? Do you want me to love you too? "

So basically, it's harder than i thought-