04.

-Byeol's pov-

-Byeol's pov-

"eomma bye!" I ran out of the house after eating my breakfast and with my hands on my bag straps. After what happened last night, Jake insisted to send me home. I kept on telling him that i can go by myself but then he said that he can just call his driver to pick him up—

Yeah, rich people, i forgot.

"Everything sucks
Just kidding" I galloped on the way while singing. You know, it's a very relatable song.

"Everything is great
No really"

"I haven't talked about my ex today oh wait— i forgot i don't even have an ex. "

"Na na nana na na—"

"Han Byeol! " Somebody called my name which led me to pause and look back.

There he comes. Waving his hands in the air with his silky smooth hair also waving by the wind. He wore his biggest smile and his dimples! Omg that thing is my favorite!

"Jungwon-ah! " I waved back with a smile.

"Why are you so early? " He asked me.

"Uh just because? I don't want to be late again. " He handed me his coffee while walking on the way. I looked at him in confusion.

"Drink it. I didn't took a sip. " Says him and i made a teasing face and he raised his eyebrows.

"Oww i didn't know you were romantic too~" I wiggled my eyebrows while sipping the coffee.

"Aigoo stop this. You're being childish again " He slightly punched me causing me to tease him more by faking the pain and later, as usual, laughing at him.

-

"Aigoo you scared me! You're really a beanstalk! " I breathe heavily after looking at the tall person who suddenly appeared in front of me at the door of the class.

"Are the tissues of your eyes not functioning?? How can you not see that
'b e a n s t a l k'? You look like— you look like a troll. You know that mystical ugly short people? " I scoffed at him looked at him in disbelief. Gosh i hate him.

"Eat this" I put a chewing gum inside his mouth and went passed by him with Jungwon laughing his asses off. And Sunoo too? I—

"Don't laugh! "

-

-time skip, author nim is lazy-

"Yo ma bros! " Me, Sunoo, Jungwon, Niki and Dabin were at the cafeteria when Jay suddenly greeted us from behind me.

Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jake following him.

"Oh yo wassup everybody drop the beat yeah! " Jake suddenly started a dance break  which let Niki pop up from his seat automatically.

Is he suffering from Dance fever?

fever fever fever FEVER

"Jake you- " Heeseung, being the oldest smacked his head from behind. I chuckled at them but then i joined them too. So as the others.

"Cause we don't need permission to dance—"

"You can go out of here if you finished eating" The cook shouted from afar after looking at our direction. It was a whole mess. We quickly took our tray and went out of the cafeteria as fast as possible. Asap.

We almost died laughing at Ni-ki's reaction when he was suddenly pulled by Jake because he didn't noticed that we were being scolded.

Lmao they're so cute.

Like me.

Lol.

Yea.

Yes.

Lmao.

We grew so much closer in just a few days. Im amazed, like I've never been this comfortable around other people rather than Jung Dabin. Im thankful to whoever let me met these beautiful people rather than being a princeless princess.