28.

-third person's pov-

"no- I need to study" byeol whinned, holding the edge of the door frame with ni-ki pulling her by her waist.

"come on! I'll drop you early!"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"I love you"

"fine" she sighed in defeat, letting off the door frame. She was about to lock the door since her mom was at the shop, but then stopped on the midway, going upstairs again to take her padded jacket with her since it was a cold, chilly evening.

"let me remind you again, we have an exam tomorrow" her shoulders fell down as she was feeling dull, her energy was drained since she was staying home the past weeks.

"lets go" ni-ki tossed the question without answering and lead the way, smiling without her notice.

He pouted and turned back when byeol was not catching up. She was so slow that it was something to wonder whether she was counting the rocks on the way or something.

"yah han byeol" he whined, running back to her almost in a bunny manner and taking small steps. Ni-ki then interwined their hands together, looking at her shocked face before pulling her hand and started running, making her knees almost hit the ground because of the sudden force.

"I almost fell because of you!"

"fell what? Fell in love because of me? awhh" he stopped his tracks, making her stop too.

"ugh, keep on dreaming" byeol playfully rolled her eyes. Inside the tickling feelings of butterflies had ruled their kingdom again.

"let's run, or we're gonna be late!" he grinned.

"late for what?"

"surprise?"

"wha—"

Before she even completed her words, ni-ki pulled her again and proceeded running while laughing and giggling.

He was so excited.

-

He found the perfect place for them and to mention, he had a hard time finding that spot, where people rarely go, and it was quiet. they were at a little higher place where the city lights could be see perfectly and a perfect spot for star gazing.

But it was for none of the two.

He bought a picnic carpet to sit on the grass with some snacks and hot drinks like caffeine since it was cold.

"why did you bring me here?" she took of her padded jacket since she was feeling hot now, because of running. She just tied it on her hips so that she won't forget or won't get lost.

"for the 58th time, a date" his smile reached his eyes, which was a very heart captivating thing for byeol. He was somehow adorable in her eyes despite the fact that he was 6foot tall haha cmao(crying my ass off) :')

Ni-ki quietly turned on his phone to look at the time, 2 minutes left.

"oi Byeol! Sit here fast! It's gonna start!" he patted the space beside him with a wide grin since they were about to sit on the picnic carpet.

"I can't believe im on a date with the nishimura few hours before the c- s- a- t-"

fireworks.

Her mouth slightly open with big eyes which sparkled at the sight of the colourful fireworks sparkling along with the stars on the dark sky right in front of her eyes. The scene was mesmerizing just to get lost into it. It was beautiful.

Ni-ki's eyes also got captivated into the beauty of the fireworks. He turned his head to look at the figure beside him. Her sparkling eyes, her perfect skin tone which glowed under the lights, her eye captivating beautiful features just got him lost into his own world.

He trailed down to her soft hands which he liked holding the most, he took it on to his palm, interwining them. being lost into the fireworks, she did not know, even when he secretly took photos of her and also their connected hands.

He had no idea of how on earth did he started liking her so much.

He was grateful , that she agreed to come with him.

He was grateful , that he was able to live this moment with the girl he loved the most.

He was grateful, that that moment existed.

Byeol, stop making me jealous:((you don't even exist:(((

you don't even exist:(((

and happy enniversary!!