19.

-third person's pov-

"byeol, can you help me with this?" ni-ki came and sat in front of her with his book sliding on her table.

"oh sorry, Ms. Kang needed me, I need to go. You can ask dabin for help" she quickly stood up and suggested with a nervous smile and went away.

"yah-" he just wanted some help on his biology because she was good at it....

-

"niki, do you want to have a lunch with me??" dabin asked him with a bright smile while he was on his way to the cafeteria. He didn't paid attention to her as he saw byeol coming out from the library, only a step away from them.

"hey shawty" he called.

"sunghoon-ah! Let's eat together!" she ran to sunghoon who was a few meters away from them. Did she not heard him?

-

"have this" ni-ki handed his banana milk to her.

"why are you giving me this?" questioned byeol.

"just take it. It's your favourite" he smiled and put it on her hand before turning away to the other direction.

-byeol's pov-

It was hard. Harder than I thought. Ignoring and pretending to know nothing, made me miss him more.

am I, really falling for him?

or, I have already fell for him that hard without even noticing?

I smiled at the banana milk he gave me. He really knows me, I guess. There was a sticky not too, written,

'if I have done something wrong, then please forgive me:'( '

I chuckled and put that inside my blazer.

"drink this" sunghoon came and handed me another banana milk. I hid the the one which ni-ki gave inside my blazer.

"for me??" I questioned.

"yep, I thought you like banana flavoured, and I bought my chocolate~ flavoured~" he sings.

"tsk, thanks! I should go now!" I took that from his hand and waved him a bye but turned around again after I heard him said something.

"btw byeol," he called "I heard we're getting holidays for a week. Any plans?" he scratched his nape.

"I don't know yet, why?" I responded.

"I thought we could hang out if you weren't busy....." i chuckled at his statement.

"do you think I'll sit around the house studying all day and night?" I questioned while laughing.

"that means we can hang out right???" his face brightened.

"depends?" I said and went hopping inside the classroom where I found dabin.

Should I give it to her?

But ni-ki gave that to me....

Sunghoon's?

One lie dosen't change the whole world, okay.

-third-person's pov-

He went to the washroom and then back to their classroom after few minutes.

"dabinnie? Have this. ni-ki gave it to you." That voice, he was about to enter the classroom from the back door but paused on is way.

"oh thank you! Where is he??" dabin said excitedly after taking the banana milk from her.

"I don't know" byeol responded before sipping the banana milk on her other hand.

"but, did he gave that to you too?" dabin questioned curiously and looked down.

"oh, no, sunghoon gave it to me." She smiled. Sunghoon? Why?

He heard it all, and felt like, he was broken.......

please vote TvT