23.

-third person's pov-

It was evening, and the sun already sat. the yellow bulbs turned on, generating both chilly and cozy feeling as they were in their paddings.

"a-achoo!"

"byeol, you sure you're alright?" sunghoon handed a box of tissues to the girl who kept on sneezing as she was sitting on one of the stairs after washing herself.

"yeah I am, don't bother" she took the box from his hand and wiped herself.

"istg that kid. Where is he now?" sunghoon sat on the cemented stairs as he closed his eyes, enjoying the chilly breeze with the smell of grilled pork belly passing by them, causing both of them to feel hungry. But we're too occupied by each other.

"heeseung said he went to get changed. Aren't you hungry?" she turned her head to face him while blinking multiple times.

"aren't YOU hungry? Like, look at that sunoo, he's eating like someone kept him starving for 1 week straight, and also it's too early for dinner" he first looked at her and then to sunoo who was sitting on a camping chair alone not far from them and just dumping all his food inside his mouth-

"yah hyung I can hear you!" he yelled, lifting his gaze from his food to them.

"thank god you can!" sunghoon yelled back while she just looked at them giggling.

"what's fun about bickering? Uh like, you and sunoo always do that" she laughed.

"it's quite fun you know? And heyyy we're not the only one who does that, you and ni-ki bickers more than us"

"lol do we?" she sneezed again. "im sorry"

"of course"

"you know, like, do you sometimes feel like there are bugs around you but there aren't any?" sunoo marched ahead to them while waving his hand around his body and his face disgusted.

"that's the ghost of all the bugs you've killed sunoo" sunoo paused while looking at him in disbelief

"stop, will ya? You almost scared him to death" she hit the two playfully and busted out laughing at their silliness.

-

"AHAHAHA That was so funny!" dabin busted out laughing while rolling her body in sina's bed, which was below her's.

"this behavior is so, UrGh!" yuri imitated straykids hyunjin's iconic scenes again and again which made the others enjoy her.

"you're so good at imitating hyunjin, Yuri! Lmaoo" said byeol

"lemme try, hAiRbAnD, iCeD aMeRiCaNo~~" sina joined yuri. While byeol's eyes wandered around their room while laughing, her eyes land on top of her bag. She completely forgot about ni-ki's cap which she found back in the bus.

"2d hwang hyunjins loll-"

"the lights will go off in 5 seconds" the warden announced which echoes through the hallways so that all the students could hear the announcement. Byeol plucked out her phone which was charging and climbed the little stairs to get to her bed on top of Yuri's.

The roommates quickly went to their own bunked beds as soon as they could and exactly after 5 seconds, the lights went off.

Yeah it was just the light, all the phones of their students got turned on inside their quilts with their eyes wide opened, looking at the screen.

-not shine-

hey byeol
can you ask dabin something?

Ask what?
why don't you ask her
yourself?

Burh I srsly don't have a good
intension about her tbh

Okay?
what is it?

vro ni-ki has been searching for his
cap for almost 3 hours now and is
at the verge of crying
saying that it was gift from sora
like what-

and dabin was sitting with
her through the bus ride
and she might have seen that?

sora? Who's sora?

Oh dude it's just his sis, dw dw

Oh yea, I have that cap with me
I found it on the bus itself
and forgot to return
dumb me

dumb you

can I return it tomorrow? You know,
I can't go out now

yeah it's totally fine,
I informed him about that
good night pretty;)❤

you too hoon;)

yea there's no handsome and
a heart for me bcs I bet you
saved it for another person
to call;(

who?;(

his name starts with n,
and ends with,
ishimura~😏

AHAHAHAHA funny.🙃
seen

HOIHOIHOIHOI IM BACKKKKKI'LL MAKE SURE TO SHOWER YOU WITH UPDATES THIS WEEK BCS IT'S A HOLIDAY

I'LL MAKE SURE TO SHOWER YOU WITH UPDATES THIS WEEK BCS IT'S A HOLIDAY

HYFGUKWYFJFJUTDFWFDGJUF
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
SUGDWYFUDUDVUDFQUJ
😏😏😏

BYE.
🙇‍♀️