21.

-byeol's pov-

-byeol's pov-

I feel bad for him. But, what can I do when it was dabin?

"ni-ki is looking so fierce right now-" sunghoon whispered in my ears making me flinch a bit.

"did anything happened between you two." He continued asking. I didn't responded but let out a sigh instead.

"do you not like him?" istg- im this close to staple his lips-

"it's not like that too" I replied, emphasizing the words.

"burh, you both are so boring" he shook his head while leaning back. His arms folded.

-

"do you want chocolates?" dabin asked the guy who was sitting besides her, he didn't even spoke a word since he sat near her.

"no thanks" he responded dryly.

"then, what about listening to music together?" she smiled and showed him her earphones after that. But ni-ki just turned his head to let her see that he had his earpods plucked it.

"oh-"

"riki-" she flinched a bit when ni-ki almost yelled out of nowhere.

"can't you stop bugging me??" he asked and looked at her with his straight face.

"but-" he ignored her and started to keep himself busy by putting on his cap which he as holding and scrolling through his phone instead.

A smile crept on his face when he saw something that caught his eyes. He quickly liked it. Dabin took a peek of that and let out a sigh.

-instagram-

bbyeol_han

bbyeol_han let's just have fun, nothing else:)liked by @rikij091205 and 75 others

liked by @rikij091205 and 75 others.

comments

@iceprince you can't even give proper credits. plus this is not a mirrored selca :D
Pic by the most handsome PARK SUNGHOON.
now that's better.
@bbyeol_han you know, like- where do you get your confidence from??

@sunoo_and_1k_others let me raise a toast! To the girl I love the most! In the wholeee world.
@bbyeol_han (please don't say my name)²
@sunoo_and_1k_others and you thought I would say your name. wake up?
@bbyeol_han your username is enough to describe how stupid you are. wake up?

@rikij091205 ><?
@bbyeol_han ><idk

+++

rikij091205

rikij091205 will it really be?liked by @bbyeol_han and 90 others

liked by @bbyeol_han and 90 others

comments

@jayspark I don't want to comment because you don't reply :')
rikij091205 hi 🍑 :)

@j.wonnie I googled your caption but it showed me the results of the doom taking over the world-
@s.jakey you all suffer in hell im going to heaven, bye
@heesus look at my username.

+++

"ouch my butt hurts" I stretched a bit after getting out of the bus. We finally reached our destination.

"move" sunoo pushed me away while taking out his luggage and I almost lost my balance because my legs were little asleep.

"aey you didn't need to push me" I scrunched my nose.

"oh sorry" he apologized with a smile.

After a while, our dorm mates were set. I got paired up with surin, soli and dabin. I guess it really used to be a school trip site? Like, it has dorms and cafeteria too.

She let her thoughts aside and remembered that her lips were getting dry that's why she looked for her lip balm on her side bag.

"wait- where's my- purse!??" her eyes widened.

She went inside the bus again after everyone got off. She went to the place where she was sitting and luckily, it was there. she let out a huge sigh of relief. "my treasure, don't go anywhere without me" she pouted and patted her purse like it was some sort of animal-

She turned around to go back but something caught her off guard. She looked back again.

It was a black cap lying on one of the seats.

"isn't this ni-ki's?"

i don't understand how 'im up for it' and 'im down for it' has the same meaning-