Teens...

(Wanda's POV)

(BTW Wanda hasn't lost her Sokovian accent!)

My alarm went off at 7:00 Am, I had forgotten I had training today.

I took a quick shower and wore some shorts with a tank top.

I put light makeup on and put my hair up in a ponytail, I really didn't want to go but I was already late.

On my way out I saw who I think is Peter, "Hey, you're Wanda right" He said as I nodded, "Am Peter and am guessing were both late so let's go" He said.

As we entered the training room everyone stopped and stared at us, everyone was sitting down except Natasha who was standing up in front of them.

"Maximoff, Parker you're late" Tony said as we walked to sit down, "As I was saying, we have missions coming up and we need to train extra harder, we won't be alone," Natasha said.

Natasha, Steve, and Tony partner everyone up except me and Peter, "You 2 go sit down and just watch" Nat said.

"That's not fair, don't we need to train too?" I said she gave me a death stare, and I flashed my eyes red.

"What is it? is it that you don't trust me or were too young or too weak" I said, a wisp of magic surrounded both my index and middle finger.

"Wanda, behave," Steve said I grabbed Peters' hand and took him with me to sit down and watch everyone train.

"This is not fair," Peter said as I nodded, me and Peter ended up getting along really well.

"You 2 train over here," Steve said as I and Peter got up, we would make jokes and laugh very often, which Natasha did not like. "you 2 keep that up and we'll ground you both" Nat said

We got into fighting and he was easily taking me down and flipping me, once in a while I kept hitting my head kinda hard.

Peter twisted my arm knocking me down and holding me down, I looked at Natasha who looked disappointed and worried.

"Ah! ouch!" I yelled as Peter got off me, "Okay you're gonna need more practice" Steve said.

"Romanoff, you're training her," Fury said behind me as she sighs and nodded.

After that I went and took a shower, changing into some grey pants and a red tank top.

I went downstairs and found Nat, Pepper, Steve, Tony, and a...baby?

I didn't realize I was staring for too long until Natasha spoke up, "You okay, Maximoff?" She said bringing me into reality, I nodded and walked to the kitchen.

I leaned against the counter, and let out a frustrated sigh, I felt someone's front against my back they're whole body leaning against mine.

"You sure your okay?" Nat whispered in my ear, I wanted to let out a moan but instead, I just turned around and nodded.

"Good," She said smirking and left leaving me flustered and a blushing mess, "Holy shit, you have a crush on a Russian assassin," a blonde said by the door, Carol.

"She does?" Steve said while Bucky stood beside me and chuckled.

"No! I- I don't" I rambled out.

"Awh! she has a crush," Carol said, I smiled a bit and it quickly faded when Nat came in the room.

"Hm family discussion? what are we talking about" Nat said, my eyes widen and I quickly looked down at my hands.

"Oh, nothing! just how Wanda sucks at fighting!" Bucky said as flipped him off.

"Hey! watch your hands," Steve said, "Going to bed," I said going upstairs and shoving my head in my pillow.

After a long time, I was able to sleep.