Mission...2

(Wanda's POV)

We were on the mission, about to attack until a bomb was set.

It almost blew up but with my powers I surrounded it, it became a struggle to control it, I screamed and threw it into the building on accident.

"Oh god" Steve whispers, I cover my mouth in shock, slowly crying.

"Am so sor-" I was cut off, "Sam, take Wanda to the jet we'll go back in a minute Steve says.

Sam walked me to the jet and I sat down, I was crying painful sobs "Wanda, it was an accident in fact you saved Steves's life and the people around him" Sam said.

We waited about 20 minutes until Natasha and Steve came back.

Natasha didn't look at me and neither did Steve.

Natasha and Steve went to a different part of the jet and started arguing.

"This never would've happened if you would've just listened to me!" Nat yelled.

"It wasn't her fault!" Steve yelled back, "5 people were killed, Steve! she's a kid without control over her own powers, she's done with missions until she turns at least 20!" Nat yelled walking into the room I was in.

Sam was trying to comfort me while I sobbed, I could barely breathe from sobbing but I still managed to stay alive.

Natasha turned to me and was about to say something but just walked away.

(Natashas' POV)

Wanda and sam both fell asleep on the way back to the Hotel, and when we arrived Sam woke up.

"Can you carry Wanda in?" Steve asked me.

"Am awake, I can walk" Wanda said behind me we went into the hotel and I threw myself on the bed.

I saw Wanda trying to find something desperate, she was looking at my stuff...her pocket knife.

"You're now getting that back any time soon," I said as she mumbled something under her breath.

"Hm? what was that?" I said getting up, "Nothing" She mumbled back.

She made her way to the bathroom and I grabbed her wrist pulling her back, "What did you say?" I said pushing her against the wall, her back against my front.

"Nothing" She moaned out, I could tell she was horny from the way she was rubbing her ass against my vagina.

"Hm," I hummed out, my hands on her waist, "Teenagers and their hormones" I whispered against her neck.

"Am 17," Wanda said, "You're still a teen" I said "Natasha get off her!" Steve yelled.

He was overprotective with her makes me wanna throw a shoe at him.

I moved away and threw myself on the bed while Wanda took a shower, after she got out I took a shower.

I came out and as 3 days ago Wanda only had a bra and was asleep, I smiled "Like what you see Romanoff?" Sam said making me jump.

"You perve," Steve said to me as I flipped him off.

"Hey! that's my closest thing to a daughter right there, hurt her, I'll kill You," Steve said as I put my hands up in the air.