Flushed

(Wandas POV)

The whole team and I were in the training room Natasha was of course teaching everyone, me and Peter where in the training mats since were the younger ones and 'weaker'.

"When you're in a fight you never want to loose your enemy" Nat said, Me and Peter made eye contact and he smiled trying not to laugh, we couldn't handle it and we both burst out laughing falling into the mats and continued to laugh.

"This is not funny, she's being serious" Steve said, "what's so funny" Natasha said in a serious tone.

"Nothing" Peter said as we botched for up, "Maximoff come, you're first" Natasha said I rolled my eyes and went up to her getting in position.

she ran towards me and tried to kick me, my magic quickly catches her leg and threw her 2 feet away from me.

"Natasha!" Steve yelled out, "Am okay" Nat said getting up .

I turn to Peter who was holding his hand to his mouth trying not to laugh.

"Behind you!" Peter yelled out, I turned around and it happened so quick Natasha was on top of me with my arms down while smirking.

"You bitch" I said, her smirked disappeared "Watch you mouth princess" Natasha said .

"Yes mommy" I whispered quietly but loud enough for her to hear.

"Okay enough, Romanoff get off my daughter" Steve said.

Natasha rolled her eyes and got off me

Sorry I haven't updated I have school and tryouts and am supposed to be grounded but you know... love y'all bye!