Babysiting 2

(Natasha POV)

We had already had dinner and Wanda was feeding Morgan while me and Peter cleaned the kitchen.

"Natasha...." Wanda hummed out, "hm?" I responded.

"I want a baby" Wanda said out of nowhere, "there so cute!" Wanda said I smiled.

"Wanda, you're 18 and I can't have kids you know that" I said my smile fading.

"I know...but I have magic" Wanda reminded me, "No Wanda you're  not ready and we're not even dating" I said.

I just heard a scoff and silence after that, I stopped doing the dishes and turn around...Wanda was gone and Peter was cleaning the table.

I freaked out knowing I don't trust Wanda with a baby alone especially after what happen with Ultron.

"Peter! Where did Wanda go?!" I say worriedly his eyes widen and shrugged "oh shit" I mumbled going trough the compound trying to find them.

I was panting from running around the compound, I bend down resting my hand on my knees... I heard a familiar Sokovian lullaby coming from Wandas room.

I rushed to the bedroom opening the door, Wanda was singing to her in Sokovian while she levitated some baby toys around Morgan.

Morgan reached her hand outs for the toys poking them and giggling, Wanda stopped singing and levitated her around the room.

I went back to panicking "Wanda, put her down" I say coming towards her slowly, Wanda rolled her eyes putting her down and holding her.

"Here, take her I don't want her" Wanda said her Sokovian accent thicker the usual.

"Am not sayin-" I was interrupted "Just take her!" Wanda said I nodded taking the baby from her and walking out of the room.