Mission...

(Wanda's POV)

"Wanda, go to sleep," Steve said motioning Vision to leave, "I'll get going, goodbye Wanda" Vision said as he left going through the wall.

Steve chuckled, "Will he ever learn that there's a door for a reason," Steve said as I laughed.

"Alright kid, I'll check on you in 30 minutes if you're not asleep, I'll kill you," Steve said.

I tiled my head as he put his hands up and chuckled.

He left the room and I change and laid down hoping I would fall asleep, it took me an hour to finally fall asleep.

(2:00 AM)

My alarm sounded and I realized today I had a mission, I packed a case and showered and got dressed, I left my room in 40 minutes.

I went downstairs where Pepper, Tony, Sam, Steve, and Natasha were.

Pepper was trying to calm Morgan down by patting her back and bouncing her but nothing seemed to work.

I walked towards Pepper and put my hand on her shoulder, I could see anytime now she was going to break.

"May I?" I asked as she nodded giving me Morgan, "We've tried everything Wanda nothing seemed to calm her down" Natasha said.

I started to sing the lullaby in Sokovian while rocking her and within a few minutes, she fell asleep. 

I held her in my arms while rubbing her arm gently, "I don't know how you do it, but you're seriously a lifesaver" Pepper said.

"We got to go guys," Steve said, "Pepper, Tony go back to bed I'll go put Morgan in her crib," I said as they both nodded, I got up and walked to Morgans' room setting her down.

I ran downstairs where everyone waited for me, "Am driving" Steve said as Nat flipped him off.

Steve drove, Sam was in the passenger seat, I was in the back and so was Natasha.

I could hear and feel everyone's thoughts, my powers were getting overwhelming for me.

'you're going to die 'he's dead because of you' 'It should've been you.

"Stop it" I whispered, "You okay back there Wanda?" Steve asked Natasha turning to me.

"Yea...yea am fine," I said looking out the window.

After an hour we stopped by the gas station, Steve got gas while Sam, Nat, and I went down to get some snacks and drink and use the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom and used the bathroom quickly, I washed my hands and stared at them.

I lifted my head up to see my dead brother behind me cover in blood and bullets.

My breathing got heavier, 'is your fault' 'you deserve to die.

"Stop it...stop!" I screamed covering my ears and collapsing to the ground, Natasha entered the bathroom.

"Oh my god Wanda," Nat said rushing to me, "Are you okay, I heard you scream," She said putting both of her hands on my cheek.

I nodded, trying to catch my breath "Ladies let's go I got them snacks!" Sam said walking into the WOMAN's bathroom.

"Sam what the fuck get out, this is the girls' bathroom," Natasha said as he put his hands up leaving.

She helped me up, I grabbed onto her arm and walked back to the car, "Where's Steve" Nat asked.

"Bathroom," Sam said, I laid my head in Natashas thigh as she played with my hair.