18

(Wanda's POV)

(16+) Smut warning.

We had just come back from the mission, it was my birthday today a birthday I never really liked to celebrate without Pietro.

I was laying in my bed when Steve and Tony burst in, "Wanda, get ready Tony is throwing a party!" Steve said as they both ran away like children.

They didn't forget...

"Wanda, get your ass up and get ready and please wear a dress, not jeans and a hoodie," Natasha said outside the door.

Fine, if she wants to play that game so can I.

(while later)

I had gotten out of the shower,  and wore a tight short dress with black heels my make-up was light just mascara and some lipgloss and eyeshadow.

"Wanda yo- holy shit you look hot!" Sam said I chuckled and got up grabbing my phone.

"Steve is not going to approve of this look," Sam said shaking his head.

We walked to the rooftop where everyone was,

"EY birthday girl!" Tony said, drunk of course.

"Happy birthday! you're officially an adult!" Carol said, "Thanks, Carol," I said hugging her.

"Also Steve is going to kill you for wearing that dress," Carol said, "I know" I replied as she chuckled.

"Ah Wanda, happy birthday," Pepper said, Morgan was in her arms smiling at me.

"Thanks, Pepper," I said, "Wanda Marya Maximoff, your dress is too short," Steve said.

Pepper chuckled, "She's a kid! let her wear what she wants" Pepper said, "Yea! dad" I said in a joking tone.

I turned to see Natasha in the bar serving drinks she quickly glared at me and then looked away and looked back at me again noticing my dress.

(Natasha's POV)

That little witch is getting on my nerve.

I walked over to her pulling her wrist dragging her, "What the hell are you wearing?!" I whispered yell.

"You told me to wear a dress" She replied back smirking, "An appropriate dress!" I yelled.

"Wanda, come on weŕe playing a game" Peter yelled, I rolled my eyes and we went to go play that game they were playing.

"Would you rather, kill innocent people or kill one of your team members?" Valkyrie asked.

"I love the team too much so someone innocent," Wanda said, "Don't you already do that" Bruce said.

"Fuck you!" Wanda yelled, Bruce flipped her off which made Wanda mad, she got up but I quickly pulled her back down.

"Behave," I said in a warning tone, she got up and went to the bar asking one of the men for a drink.

I saw a guy walking up to her and began grabbing her waist.

(Wanda's POV)

"Need any help baby girl," he asked, "Nope, am fine," I said.

"I can make you feel good," he said cupping my face.

"Dude get the hell of her" Natasha said grabbing him and throwing him against the wall.

Natasha turned to me and lifted one eyebrow up, "Didn't I tell you to behave?" Nat said as I nodded.

"Come on," She said pulling me behind her, she walked across hallways into we got into her room.

"What are you doing," I asked, "There are consequences for your actions," Nat said.

"clothes off, on the bed on all fours," Natasha said, I quickly took off my dress off, along with my bra and thong.

I walked to bed going on my knees and my hands against the bed, my ass high in the air.

She came from behind me rubbing my ass before giving me a small slap, "Count" she said, "How many?" I asked.

"We'll see how well you do," Nat said.

"1!" I yelled.

"2" I winced in pain

"3, holy fuck not that hard" I whispered.

"4"

She hit the 5th one twice as hard as the rest making me squeal.

"5!"

"Good girl," She said rubbing it.

She turned me around leaving kisses on my pelvic, I arched my head back and my pelvis forward.

"Don't be a brat" She said looking at me.

"Sorry mommy" I moaned out.

"Such a pretty pussy" She said, rubbing it faster by the second, "You're mine understand? this pussy is mine," she said, I didn't respond.

She slapped my pussy, "Say it" she growled out, "It belongs to you only, all yours mommy" I said.

She thrust 2 fingers in me making me moan loudly, I covered my mouth, Natasha kissing and licking my pussy while she was in me.

"Fuck mommy!" I moaned out.

"am gonna cum" I said feeling really close, "Not yet baby girl," she said as I whined.

She spits on it and rubbed faster, "Cum, baby".

It didn't take long before I came on her.

"I love you" I mumbled, as I fell asleep.

I felt her kiss my head wrapping her arms around me protectively, "I love you too" were the last things I heard before I drifted to sleep.