Babysitting

(Wandas POV)

"What?! I shouldn't be stuck babysitting them 3!" Natasha yelled referring to me Morgan and Peter.

"Exactly! She should babysit Morgan, me and Peter are old enough to take care of ourselves!" I yelled out.
"Really? Cause just a few days ago you and Peter sneaked in to my lab and turned on a bomb!" Tony yelled.

"That was an accident..." Peter said, "just keep an eye on them Natasha!" Steve said.
"Fine!" Natasha said giving in.
"Ughhh" I groaned out, "you'll be fine Maximoff" Steve said giving me a hug.

We said our goodbyes, they were gonna be gone only for 3 days and I already missed them.

"So wanna go into Tony lab?" Peter said as I smirked and nodded.

Natasha was taking care of Morgan in the living room while we sneaked into the lab.

"Hey you 2! Get out of there!" Nat yelled, "how'd you know!?" Peter yelled.

"I also have spider sends spidy" Natasha said while I scrunched my nose.

I saw Morgan reaching her arms for me "you wanna go with auntie Wanda? Natasha said giving her a kiss on the head and handing her to me.

"Hi princess" I said, she giggled and played with my hair.

"Okay you 2, am gonna make dinner so come on" Nat said.

Out of nowhere Vision came through the wall Peter screamed and I flinched "My god!" I yelled out.

"Sorry I keep forgetting" Vision said leaving, " I thought it was just us" I said turning to Nat, she shrugged and left.