💙-Chapter 1 - Why did he do that.💜

My name is Lil. I go by any pronouns. Feel free to ask questions or make a request. You can message me aswell. I'm not sure if this will be a mature story. Btw in this story the girls are about 16/17 and evil people are around 18/19 except Nogo who will be 20. Please read the information.

This is my first book/fanfic. Sorry if there are spelling mistakes or confusing parts. If you couldnt tell this is a Chloe x Rascal story. I ship it.💙💜

'Something' = Thinking
"Something" = Speaking
Something = Story

Enjoy

____________________________________________

Warning it does have kissing and other stuff like that.

Emily POV

'Why isnt Chloe transforming?' The Glitter Force was just about to fight 1 of their enemies, Rascal. Chloe wasnt transforming for an unknown reason. But Rascal knew exactly why...

A couple days ago...

Everyone had gone on a field trip with the class except Chloe. Chloe, who was the smartest girl in the school, stayed behind. She regretted that dearly. While the others were away Rascal had attacked Chloe.

Rascal pov

I brought 1 of the Glitter Force members to my circus. Glitter Breeze, my least favorite but favorite to fight. She had transformed and expected a fight.

"Glitter Breeze. So nice to see you."

"What do you want Rascal? You want a fight cause none of my friends are here?"

"No Deary. I just want to have a chat with you. No fighting at all, unless you disobey me, if you want to."

Chloe pov

'I dont really wanna fight but I'm scared. What does he wanna talk about?'

"Fine. But I will stay transformed."

Suddenly a table appeared in the middle of the room with 2 chairs around it. Chloe sat down and stared at Rascal.

"Look Glitter Breeze I know you hate me and all but I have 1 question. Why do you think I always choose to fight you?"

My eyes widened at the question. 'Did he really have a specific reason? Why does he think I would know? Maybe he... no he wouldnt. Would he?'

"W-what are you talking about Rascal?"

"I see you dont know the reason why... hmm maybe just cause I can or maybe because.."

'He dissapeared!' But reappeared behind me. I could feel it. He bent over so his face was right next to mine.

Like this

'What is he doing?'He continued his sentance

"Maybe because I feel something different towards you.. or the other way around."

I could feel my face going pink. This wasnt good. 'Is he seriously trying to get me to fall for him. NO! It wont work. H-hes evil and I'm good.'

"What are you talking about Rascal. I have no feelings for. Your evil and I-"

Rascal had put his hand over my mouth. As he leaned closer I could feel myself getting redder and redder every time he came closer. 'No no no no. I cant have feelings for him. And he cant for me. Please be a dream I wanna wake up if it is.'

"Deary you seem to be going redder are you ok or do I need to do something?"

I tried to speak but his hand would muffial the noise.

"Go away" I yelled with a muffled sound added.

"Come on Deary. You cant expect me to let you do go now can I. Especially when we havent found out who likes who."

Rascal pov

As I held my hand over her mouth I had sneakily had my, magical playing cards hold her arms down to the chair.

"Now how do we find this out Deary. We could see who attacks who first, what side they would be on, who would pull away first."

Glitter Breeze looked terrified. Ofcourse she would. I captured her and now I'm messing with her.

No one pov

Rascal and Chloe were face to face inches away. Chloe was bright red while Rascal just stayed calm.

Moment passed of them being like this until Rascal started kissing and licking her neck.

Chloe POV

'No no no no. Why does it have to be me? Dont do anything remember he has total control right now. If you move or fight back he could kill you right now.'

"P-please stop. I-I"

"What's wrong Deary? Cant handle a little of kissing? Or is it something bigger?"

I couldnt give in to him but he was making me feel so weak. He made me shake all over uncontrollably. 'What's he doing? And why is he doing this? I feel so weak but I cant give in'

"I-its"

"Cant find the words, cant believe this or having to good of a time?"

"W-what? How could I have a good time with you?"

I regretted that as soon as it left my mouth. I saw a smirk on his face that said it all. I knew was that he would do something more but what is it?

No one POV

Rascal went back to kissing Chloe's neck but this time he was a bit more rough. Anyone who saw this would think they were dating.

The next thing Rascal did shocked Chloe into doing what she absolutely didnt want to do in Rascals presence...

____________________________________________

That's the end for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and sorry for leaving a cliffhanger.
Thank you for reading the next chapter will be up in acouple days. Goodbye