💙Chapter 8 - What did you do?💜

Hello. I'm so sorry for not posting. I've been really sick and haven't been getting much sleep. Sorry if this isn't good. Enjoy

__________________________

Chloe POV

I opened the link my teacher gave us. I had a feeling something was going to happen today. It wasnt something good. "RASCAL DO YOU NEED ANYTHING BEFORE I JOIN?"

"NO THANK YOU"

The class started and about half an hour in Rascal walked through the door. He wanted something. I turned my mic off and turned to him. "Be careful my cameras still on"

"Will do princess" "What do you want. I need to focus" "I'm bored and lonely. I want to spent time with you"

"Since it's the last day of the week you guys can have the day free. Have a good weekend everyone" - Chloe's teacher

"Happy I dont have school for the next 3 days?" "Very" Rascal teleported them to his circus.

Rascal POV

"Do you want to play a game princess. If you win I'll leave you alone this weekend. If not I dont leave you alone." "I'll play the game. I might aswell try to get out of this."

Acouple hours later after the game

"I win princess" "Rascal" "Yeah?" "Can we go back to my house now? I'm tired"

I teleported us back to her house and layed her down on the couch. I turned the tv on to watch the news about the snow.

"Acording to the government we will be able to go back out on Saturday." - news lady.

It was the next day. Chloe and Rascal were laying on the couch watching a movie. "Remember what's happening this weekend?" Chloe froze.

Chloe POV

'What is he going to do?' "Yeah I remember" Rascal sat up and pinned Chloe down. He started kissing her not letting any breaks. He started kissing her neck remaking the red Mark's from a week ago.

"Get off! QUICK!" As Rascal got off me I ran down to the door. "BYE! Go back to your home!" I opened the door and gave my mum a big hug.

"Who were you yelling at dear?" 'Umm..' "It was my friend. I was on a call with her because she was walking outside. So I told her to go home." "Ok dear."

My mum walked in and sat down on the couch. "So Chloe Dear. How was being alone for awhile?" I paused for a bit. "It was ok.. I missed you guys a lot."

"Missed you too sis. But I want clean clothing so I'll be in my room." "Green tea mother?" I asked my mother like always what tea she wanted. "Yes please. What did you get up to?"

"Not alot I really just did school work and cleaning." She came up behind me and gave me a hug. "I'm glad to hear your ok. Chloe?" "Yes mother?"

"What's these marks on you? Did you get injuired?" 'What do I say? She's gonna find out' "I-I just umm burned myself with... hair straightener?" 'Hopefully she believes me'

"Is it still sore or just marked?" "Just marked mother go sit and I'll bring your tea." She sat down and I got a message (* Message symbol)

*Hey Chloe wanna hang out with the others??* - Emily

*No sorry. My mother just came home. Thank you.* - Chloe

*No problem. See you on Monday* - Emily

"Here's your tea mother." "Thank you." The rest of the weekend I just talked and spent time with my family. But I did miss Rascal. A lot.

Rascal POV

I was sent back home and instantly got questions. "Where were you? What happened to you? What are you wearing? What are you making for dinner?"

I spent the weekend daydreaming about Chloe. I missed her so much but did she miss me too? I wished we could've spent more time together.

I fell onto my bed crashing out. 'Tomorrow I can see her. Tomorrow is Monday.' I drifted off to sleep till I was awoken by the others.

I walked into the kitchen to see a fire and a bunch of said children arguing. "Can you guys ever shut up?" I teleported back to my room. It was damp and cold. Unlike at Chloe's house.

She had a nice house. It was cozy warm and it felt like a actual home not a cage. I went to my circus where I still had Chloe's little Circus Room. I felt a small smile creep onto my face.

"God I miss her." I teleported to Chloe's house and waited for her to go to school. Some people call this stalking I call it... well stalking... Not the best thing to do.

She walked out of her house about 20minutes of me patiently waiting. I flew down next to her and gave her a hug. "Good morning Rascal. How are you today?"

She was always polite. "I'm good. What about you how are you?" "Very well. I don't really wanna miss school sorry. I would stay and talk but school starts soon." "Aww not even a kiss? How could you do this to me Princess."

She turned around and looked at me with a 'Seriously' look. She walked towards me and gave me a small kiss on my cheek. "Princess is that all I get. I didn't get my prize for winning our game?"

"Tomorrow Rascal. I have a important thing to do today." "Ok Princess you better remember. See you tomorrow." I winked and teleported back to my circus and set a couple things up.

The next day

Chloe POV

It was the end of school and I was waiting. 'Why hasn't he came yet? He should have by now.' "Chloe! What are you doing?" I turned to see April jogging up to me. "Sorry April. I'm just waiting for someone."

"Do you wanna hang out? Or is this person your waiting for taking up your afternoon?" "Sorry April but I have to decline. I'm busy today but how about a sleepover this weekend." "Perfect. See you tomorrow Chloe."

She ran off just in time. Rascal showed up right after and teleported me to the circus. "I teleported your bag to your room. I also got some clothes for you Princess so you don't have to wear that." "Thank you Rascal."

"Now... For my first request I want you to come and give me a proper kiss. I missed you and all you do is give me a small kiss." I walked over and went to give him a kiss. He grabbed me by the waist and picked me up. "Rascal?! What are-!"

__________________________

I'm so sorry I haven't been on for months. I've had a lot of problems at home and physically. I have issues with my stomach but we can't find anything. I've been going to a lot of test and stuff. But anyway hope you enjoyed the story.