💙 Chapter 11 - Decisions💜

Umm. I would like to apologise for what I'm going to write in this part... Oh god. Well have fun reading this. Enjoy if you can.
__________________________

"Rascal I- I want to continue" Chloe turned away from Rascals face while she was going the brightest red humanely possible. Maybe more then humanly possible. "Chloe you know you don't have to if you don't want to."

"I want to." Chloe's voice sounded serious yet nervous at the same time. Rascal teleported them to his room(in the circus he lives there idk why).

Rascal pushed Chloe down on to his bed and climbed on top of her. "Are you sure Chloe" "Yes Rascal." Rascal began kissing her softly getting more rough as he continued.

He went down to her neck pulling her top down to have more access to her chest. Rascal was leaving love bites all over his Princess making sure they could be hidden.

Chloe POV:

I was nervous because I've never really felt attracted to anyone before especially my enemy. "Rascal please" I begged for him. "What darling~" "Y-you"

Rascal started to go rougher but he wasn't really doing much. Rascal separated himself from Chloe and Rascal looked for permission. He pulled off Chloe's top revealing Chloe's slim top half.

Rascal started pushing down on Chloe while kissing her. "Rascal~" Chloe moaned towards Rascals actions. "Chloe... do you still want to continue." Chloe nodded while looking Rascal in the eyes.

(I suck at writing and I'm tired af so I'm skipping 'the thing' help me. I might write what happened in the future.) also it's the next morning/when they wake up.

Chloe POV:

After last night me and Rascal feel asleep with me laying on top of him. Rascals arms are around me holding my back and arm. 'He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping'

Rascals eyes opened. "Morning Princess." 'Wow his voice is so deep' "Morning Rascal" he rolled onto his side pulling me with him. "Rascal!" He started kissing my neck and hugging me closer.

"Rascal it's morning now." Turning around to face him he kissed me suddenly. I placed my hands on his face and pulled closer. After awhile we just laid there talking.

"Rascal.. we should get up." "Noooo" "Rascalll!! Get uppp" I sat on Rascals stomach trying to get him up. "Princess. Your forgetting-"

"Rascal! Where are you and that glitter gal!" Rascals face turned white. "Get up get up. Hide in the closet." I climbed in the closet and waited.

(After awhile)

The closet door opened but I couldn't see if it was Rascal opening it. "Chloe?" "Rascal!" I jumped out and gave him a hug. He let me go without even hugging me back.

"What's wrong?" "Nothing I just have to keep you for a bit longer and I know you don't want me to" "I can tell my mum I'm at a friends!" And I did just that quickly of course.

No one POV:

"Chloe can we go back to bed?" "Yeah." Climbing back into bed there was a sound heard outside the room. "Rascal?" He stood up and heard the voices of some girls.

Rascal quickly tied Chloe back in the chair and teleported out. "I'm sorry Chloe. Wait.." Rascal hadn't realised that Chloe wasn't fully dressed yet... She was missing her top and hoodie.

"Crap!" "I heard Rascal!" - April. Rascal teleported Chloe into his closet. "Hello glitter gals" "What have you done with Chloe?!"- Emily "A lot of things that you probably don't wanna know."

Chloe had managed to untie herself and put her clothes back on. Leaning against the wall to listen she heard Nogo and Rascal fighting the Glitter force. "Nogo? Why" Chloe was confused to say the least.

Nogo took the Girls to fight the others and himself leaving Rascal in the circus. "We just want Chloe back. Is that to much to ask!" - Emily. "She can't stay here forever."- Lily. "You girls haven't even gotten close to saving her. Your too weak" - Nogo

Back with Rascal and Chloe.

"Chloe I think your going to have to go back with them..." "But Rascal. I don't want to go." Chloe broke down and clung onto Rascal. "Chloe..."

"I DONT WANT TO GO!" "Chloe calm down. Why don't you want to go?" "I-I don't know. I love being here. I love being with you." Rascal picked up Chloe and placed her on his bed.

"Chloe.. I'll let you stay." "Thank you!" Chloe jumped up and gave Rascal a hug. "Chloe? What about your family?" "I don't know. I'll try think of something."

Chloe still had tears running down her face. Rascal covered her mouth and held her like he was taking her. "Well hello glitters." "Rascal what ar-" Chloe's voice was muffled because of Rascal's hand.

"Rascal leave her alone!"- Lucky "No" "Why are you so obsessed with her?!"- Spring. Rascal looked down at Chloe with a smirk on his face. He could tell Chloe's face was saying 'Don't you dare.'

"That's my interest not yours." Rascal teleported up to the stand in the circus.

(You know how in a circus they have the trapeze polls

(You know how in a circus they have the trapeze polls. One of those but in the middle of it. Basically where Chloe and Rascal are in the image)

"Stay here darling. I'll be back" Rascal went to help Nogo fight the girls leaving chloe stranded up the top.

__________________________

Hope you enjoyed this. I've been trying my best to update and right now I think I've gotten back into writing so hopefully you will get more updates.

Someone pls help idk how to write like it's happening right then but having it explained like normal.😭