💙Chapter 4 - The punishment pt 2💜

Ello. I am writing this 1 hour after the last chapter. Honestly I am so tired but I felt bad for not uploading so... Here I am.
Enjoy.

____________________________________________

Warning Mature Content

Chloe POV:

I woke up lying next to Rascal. I had slept on him the whole night. His eyes opened up and stared at me. "Good morning princess. How was your first night with me?" 'F-first!?' "It.. it was ok I guess."

I got up instantly remembering I was lying on him."Princess. Did you forget what happened yesterday?" 'What does he-'

Rascal POV:

I stood up and grabbed Chloe by the waist. She was still in shock but not for long. I pressed my lips on her neck which woke her from the shock. 'Why would she cover her mouth? Oh...'

"Is the little Ice princess sensitive?" She shook her head still not removing her hand. I grabbed her hands and put them behind her back. I began kissing and sucking on her neck again waiting...

No one POV:

Chloe let out a small moan. Rascal was enjoying this. He was loving teasing Chloe it was all he wanted for a very long time. He pulled her face to his and started kissing her. She remembered she had to let him. It was their deal.

Rascal had only let Chloe rest once which was during the night.

Chloe POV:

'What about the others? I wonder if they hate me they probably do. I mean I practically betrayed them.' "W-why are you doing this Rascal?"

"Do you want to find out? It could lead to more then this." 'I want to know but if I do... something worse could happen.' "I want to know. I dont care what you do. I just." "What princess?" "Want to know why."

Rascal POV:

I let her go and faced the wall so she couldnt see my face or emotions. "Remember princess. Every thing you want comes with a price. Or punishment is what I would say." "I want to know I dont care anymore."

"Well you. Something about you makes me happy and not want to kill you. I feel different around you. And definitely know why and how to help it but you wont do it. I want you to feel like the only girl in the world."

I turned back to her, she was blushing but looked sad and frustrated. "So you like me?" "Isnt it obvious? I kissed you and kept you here for a day. I dont like you I love you." 'I want you to understand.'

I pulled her closer and kissed her. My hands went from her face to her waist then one to the back of her head. I grabbed her hair and pulled it gently to lift her head up. Her neck was all I wanted I wanted to hear her.

I sucked her neck waiting for her to break once she did I didnt stop. She was grabbing my back. (I hate this🤮 but I dont. Honestly I need help)

No one POV:

Rascal was finally done with Chloe. For now at least. "Rascal what about my family and school?" "I'll let you go back for the week but on the weekend and nights I have you.

____________________________________________

Hello. This took a hour. Since this is 2 parts they are short chapters. I need ideas. Also do I add more intense things. I dont know please tell me.