💙Chapter 2 - The truth came out💜

Hello. I hoped you are enjoying this. This chapter contains mature things. I would love request and questions.

Enjoy this next chapter.

____________________________________________

Warning mature content

No one POV

Rascal sunk his teeth into Glitter Breeze's skin. Breeze couldnt hold back anymore. She moaned in response to Rascals action.

"Deary. That's enough for today."

Chloe POV

'I-I cant believe I did that. Why me just why?'

"What would your friends say about this? You messing around with their enemy. If my friend did that I would leave them."

"S-shut up. 1 I'm not messing with you and 2 they're my best friends they would understand."

"Deary if you close your eyes and keep them closed I wont tell your friends what happened here today."

'Do I do it? He could do bad things to me.'

"Fine. Hurry up."

No one POV

Chloe closed her eyes as Rascal got closer and closer he pulled out his phone (yes they have phones. If they didnt it would ruin the whole story) and took a picture of him and Chloe kissing.

Obviously Chloe backed away after and that's when Rascal showed her the picture

This one but kissing...

"Y-you.. I knew it. YOU ARE BLACKMAILING ME JUST SO YOU CAN GET PLEASURE FROM IT! NO WONDER YOUR EVIL YOU CANT THINK OF ANYONE ELSE BUT YOUR SELF AND YOU DUMB RULURE!"

Rascals face was shocked he didnt expect that to come out of her mouth.

"Princess look. I have to do this otherwise you and your friends will end up dead. I know it seems selfish but I just wanna protect you. Please forgive me..."

"Please let me out of this chair."

Chloe POV

Rascal finally let me out of the chair. I could feel streams of tears rolling down my face and I knew Rascal felt guilty.

"I'll forgive you if you 1 delete that photo and 2 since you did that I dont wanna fight you. You've confused me."

"How would we do that without getting caught?"

"Here take this."

I took my Glitter Pack and handed it to Rascal. I didnt know if this was the best or worst decision I had made. 'I think I can trust him. R-right?'

Present time

Rascal POV

'I hope Chloe doesnt get hurt during this. It's all my fault if I didnt capture her it would all be fine. But now it isnt'

"Well Chloe I see you havent told your friends then. Your big secret wont stay hidden much longer. Dont you have to transform to fight me?"

''RASCAL EXPLAIN WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT." - Glitter Sunny

"Well you see Chloe here decided that she would accidentally get her Glitter Pack taken by her worst enemy."

Chloe POV

All the girls stared at me. I didnt wanna say anything but remembered that even though I may not have my Glitter Pack I can still somewhat help.

"LET THEM GO YOU JOKER! WHY ARE YOU STILL WORKING FOR THAT CLOWN EMPEROR IF HES DEAD!"

'Hopefully he knows I dont mean that. I dont wanna hurt his feeling especially after what happened last time.'

"Oh that was a mistake Chloe. I'll be back later for you."

No one POV

Rascal dissapeared within a second surrounded by cards. One card landed on Chloe and it said to meet back here in a hour. So she did.

1 hour later & Chloe POV

I saw Rascal waiting for me under a tree. He didnt look to impressed. 'I'm definitely gonna die from this. Either by embarrassment or he'll actually kill me.'

"H-hey Rascal. Look I'm sorry for what I said y-you know during the fight."

He said nothing which worried me a little. Suddenly we were back at his circus. But this time there was a little room in the middle. 'I hope he forgives me.'

"Princess I want you to go into that room. You do as I say."

Chloe walked over to the room and glanced back at Rascal. What was he planning and how bad will it be.

"Chloe... you know you messed up right? Cause if you didnt know then let's just say this is your punishment."

"I'm sorry. I really mean it."

Rascal POV

I locked her in the room and teleported myself in there with her. I could sense her tensing up. 'This will be fun.'

I pinned Chloe to the wall and made sure she couldnt move. I had my hands holding her arms it was like they were glued to the wall. Her legs were held apart by mine.

"Chloe what's one thing you always wanted to know about me? You can either have that question answered or not. But a consequence will come after."

"I-Ive always wanted to know w-what's behind your mask. It seems so mysterious."

I took my mask off and placed it somewhere on the floor close to us.

"Good luck Chloe. This is gonna be a crazy change for you."

____________________________________________

I am seriously running out of ideas already. Honestly I just wrote what came to mind. Hopefully it matches the first chapter if not then I have to do this one all over again.

Thank you for reading this. Sorry for the mature parts. Goodbye