💙Chapter 9 - Movie Night💜

Hello. I'm finally back. I'm so sorry for not updating for months I think. I had to deal with a lot of problems in my life. I was having problems with my friends causing me to not go on my phone. So sorry again. Enjoy.
__________________________
Chloe POV:

"Rascal what the-" He pulled my face close to his and started kissing me. He started walking over to somewhere in his circus room.

Is was a brown couch and in front of it was a tv. "What movie would you like to watch princess?" *What movie do I pick I haven't watched many*

"How about you pick. You probably have better taste then me." He sat me down on the couch and sat right next to me. "I'm going to put on..." (Your favourite movie maybe. Idk what one I dont watch movies)

Half way during the movie I got tired so I laid down and started to drift off to sleep. Rascals hand was sitting on my shoulder and moved down to my arm. He turned the movie off and cuddled with me.

"What happened to you being evil?" - C "What happened to you hating me?" - R
We both had a point I just hate how he did it back. We started to argue about this for a while.

After awhile of arguing we settled down and went to sleep. It was still early in the day so I still had to go home. I woke up with Rascals arms around me.

Rascal was fast asleep. He wasn't even making a sound. Is he still alive?? "Rascal. Rascal I need to go home." I whispered into his ear.

"Not now. I'm tired." "But my mum will start looking for me soon. Please Rascal." He sat up and grabbed my face. He gave me a kiss on the nose.

When I opened my eyes I was in my bedroom. *Not even a goodbye* I was a little upset about Rascal not saying good bye but at least I'm home.

"Chloe! Are you in your room?" "Yes mum!" The house was silent. Chloe was sprawled out on her bed reading a book. *I can't believe he didn't say good bye to me*

Suddenly there was a presence in her room. "Chloe!" "Rascal? What are you doing here?" He sat down next to her and gave her a hug.

"Chloe I'm so so sorry!" Rascal was hugging me tightly like he would never see me again. "What do you mean? What happened?" He just hugged me tighter...

___________________________

I'm not going to lie this took months to make. I've just lost motivation and been really tired. I did get diagnosed with some mental stuff in April but no one has tried to help me with it so it's just been really hard. I'm so sorry about this but I might stop posting for awhile maybe stop for good. If so I hoped you have enjoyed this story so far❤️