💙Chapter 12 - Heights💜

Chloe pov

Rascal left me up top with bars surrounding me. God would this be a good time to say I'm kinda afraid of heights. 'Rascal please hurry up.'

"Chloe!"- Lily. "Lily be careful!" - Chloe. Rascal was going for Lily since she was looking at me. I closed my eyes as tears started to form. I was scared of seeing Lily hurt.

Silence

I heard nothing for seconds before opening my eyes. Where am I? Everything was black and I couldn't see a thing. "Lily?.... April?..... Rascal?" Tears started spilling out of my eyes.

"RASCAL! WHERE IS EVERYONE?!" "Chloe!" "Hello? Who is that?" "Chloe what's wrong?" "Everything is-" I was conscious maybe even awake. But where was I?

Rascal pov

Just before I was going to "attack" Lily I heard a thud from where Chloe was. I teleported up to her just to see her body lifeless on the floor. I started to talk to her but she wouldn't wake.

"Chloe!" "Hello? Who is that" she opened her eyes. Thank god she's ok. She started panicking. "Chloe what's wrong?" "Everything is-" she passed out again.

Emily pov

Rascal teleported up to Chloe and yelled her name. Was something wrong? Wait why does he care?.. suddenly we were all home. "What the hell"

Chloe pov

I opened my eyes squinting as the light filled my vision. I looked around where I was. I recognised it as Rascals room. "Rascal?" I heard slight shuffling before Rascal was on top of me.

"You finally woke up. Are you ok? How do you feel? Do you know what happened? Are you hurt?" "Rascal. I'm ok" he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

A couple days later

"Rascal I gotta go back" "Whyyyyy??" "1 my mother is probably worried. 2 I've gotta go to April's for the weekend. 3 I need to go back to school."

Rascal walked towards the corner and sat down. "Rascal common. I cant control this stuff but I'll be back" I kneeled down infront of him. "Promise?" "Promise. Also you're very clingy."

He jumped onto me and trapped me under him. "I'll let you go back. Also I don't really care." Later on he took me back home and I packed for Aprils.

I awoke and got dressed then headed to Aprils. Once there I knocked on the door and waited. "CHLOE!" "Hi Emily" Emily had opened Aprils door and yanked me inside.

I saw April making food in the kitchen "Jesus 'Em. Let Chloe go" "Sorry Chloe.." No one else was here yet so we just talked. Lily arrived later then soon after Kelsey arrived.

"Sooo... Chloe" "Yes Em" "Truth or Dare?" "What?" "Truth or Dare woman" "Truth?" "Ok. Have you kissed someone?" "Chloe truth or dare means you pick one then do what the person says."

"Oh thanks April. Umm yes I have..." everyone's heads faced Chloe. "What" "Chloe how-" "OMG WHO!?" "Umm..."

The next morning

"Thanks April it was nice to spend time together" "See y'a Chloe" unfortunately I had to go back home early. "Mum I'm home!" "Hey sis. You gonna miss me?" "Hmm nope"

"Chloe don't be rude." "Sorry mum. I'll miss you tho mum" "Wow Clo"

Ok so my brother and mother are going to America so my bro can meet his dad and stay for work. My mother has gotta go so he actually sees his father. I'm not going cause I have Rascal.

"Love you guys. Have fun" well home alone again.

Rascal pov

Chloe invited me over for the next week. She says her family ain't home so I'll accompany her. "Hello Princess." I grabbed her waist and pulled her close. "Hi Rascal. What should we do?"

She pushed me back and walked to her room. "I have some ideas but not many you will like." "And what are they?" She turned and looked at me.

I pushed her against the wall kissing her with passion and lust. Her hands contained above her head. I started kissing her jawline and down her neck.

She let out a moan as I got to her sweet spot sucking on it. She released more noises getting louder as I continue. "Rascal...please"

"Yes darling" I carried her over to her bed not removing my lips from her. She fell onto the bed and pulled me down with her. "Rascal...hmm~"

In the morning

Chloe pov

I woke up tangled in Rascals limbs. I glanced at the clock and it was 10am a bit late. Rascal started stirring in his sleep and pulled me closer. I could feel his bare torso against my back.

"Rascal wake up" "Not yet.." I rolled to face him and gave him a kiss. "Come on get up" he pulled me closer and held me tighter. He rolled onto his back pulling me on top of him.

"Morning. Now get up" I sat on his stomach. I watched as he slowly sat up. "Good boy" I cupped his face and kissed him. The kiss was full of passion and love.

"Rascal we should get up." He kept kissing me all over my chest, neck and face.