💙Chapter 3 - The Punishment pt 1💜

Hello. This is currently 1 of the 4 story's I'm working on. I'm trying my best so I'm sorry if the updates take awhile. I have also been stressed and have been up really late some nights. Again I'm very sorry about the slow updates. The Glitter Force is 15 in this and Rascal is 17. Just so you know my dumb self forgot that.Also about the other part I have no idea what Rascal looks like so... think about what you would make him look like. Sorry

____________________________________________

Warning Mature Content

Rascal POV:

I held her hands with one hand and placed my other hand on her neck. I pulled out 3 cards. Each one had something writen on the back of it. 1. I get to do Anything to you. 2. **********. (Make it up your self) 3. Nothing.

"Pick a card. Whatever card you pick is the punishment you get. Before you pick let me say you can make the effects double. Bad ones will get even worse and the good one will have nothing done to you and I delete all the photos I have of this encounter."

Chloe POV:

'Whatever one I pick he'll make it the one he wants. Should I make the effects double or not?' "One I won't take the double offer and two I will pick card number.... 1."

"Well what a surprise I thought you would be smarter but your not." He flipped the card around the one I picked. 'What!' "Looks like I get to do anything I want."

A smirk rise on Rascals face. He was up to something.

Rascal POV:

'Perfect she chose the 1 card that wasnt to bad but not to good.' "Let's see princess would you rather dress however I like or do what ever I like. Think about it I could make you wear anything I want."

"I'll do whatever you want." 'Bad choice for the princess. I dont even have something that bad.' "I want you to give me a kiss and let me have a bit or Fun with it." Chloes face was in shock she definitely wasnt expecting that.

No one POV:

Rascals face got closer to Chloe's. Their lips meet again but this time Rascal was enjoying it ALOT More. Let's just say he was dreaming about this for awhile.

Chloe eventually gave in and let Rascals tongue enter her mouth. This was the first time Chloe had ever felt like this. Was she upset? Angry? Happy? In love? It was all confusing.

Rascal and Chloe's bodies got closer to each other till they touched. The 2 were so distracted by the kiss they didnt realize. This went on for acouple minutes. Their mouths connected for awhile then separated for a second of air.

Rascals hands slowly grabbed Chloe around the waist and pulled her closer. Chloe didnt mind as she was enjoying it aswell. One hand was on her waist and one slowly traveled up her back.

They were at it for so long they were getting a bit tired standing up. Rascal pulled away from Chloe. "Enjoying this princess? Your being such a good girl."

Chloes face was covered in sweat Rascal could clearly see that. Rascal and Chloe fell to the floor. Now sitting with Chloes back on the wall and Rascal right infront of her. Their lips reconnected again in seconds. Rascals hands were now one on the floor holding him from falling forward and one on Chloes face.

After all that Rascal still wasnt finished. To be honest he was far from finished. Although he wasnt done he let his Ice princess rest. They had cuddled up in a corner of the room.

Rascal was holding Chloe like he was protecting her. Chloe on the other hand was asleep.

Rascal POV:

'You where perfect princess. All you have to do is make it though the next couple of days. That's when you'll be really tired.' Rascal fell asleep resting with Chloe.

____________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm really tired right now. I will probably edit this in acouple hours and make it longer. If you have any ideas please let me know. I will most likely continue this in 2-4 hours and more.

Good bye for now.