Punishment -scarlett

Y/N pov
Scarlett was out at the moment and I was really horny so I walked to our shared bedroom and striped leaving my clothes on the floor by the door and walked straight over to the bed layed down on the bed moving my hand down to my cunt I started to rub my clit with two fingers starting off slow picking up the pace.
"FUCK,OH MY GOD" I moaned out as I slid two fingers into my entrance. I was pumping them into me faster and faster getting closer to my release.
"SCARLETT" I moaned out loudly.

Scarlett pov
I heard Y/N call out my name which had me a little worried so I ran up to our room to see her touching what was mine and it mad me mad. I walked into the room and over to her she was to busy with her eyes shut moaning to notice me walk over to her and snatch her had away.
" why was you just touching what is mine slut"
"Because I ummm was horny wh- " Y/N said
Until I cut her off by turning her over quickly and snaking her ass.
"Owww, what was that for" she winced out
"Baby you was very naughty and need punishment so how many slaps we thinking"
"As many as you think mommy"
"Okay darling count please"
I slapped her ass again
"One"
Another slap
"Two"
Another
"Three"
I did this for awhile
"Twenty"
"Good girl you did so well"
"Thank you mommy are we done"
"Oh you thought this was over well it isn't so prepare yourself kitten"
She gulped as she didn't know what to expect
"Get on all fours slut"
She got on all fours and I blindfolded her so she wouldn't be able to see I walked over to my collection of toys and grabbed a purple vibrator and a 16 inch strap on aswell. I walked back over to her and placed the vibrator against he clit on the highest setting
"Fuck Scarlett" she moaned out she was very desperate.
"Slut your so wet for mommy" afterwards I pushed the whole length of the strap on into her pumping into her at a pace that was to fast or to slow. I earned a long moan from her and her gripping the bedsheets telling me she was close.
"FUCK I'm going to cum"
"No your not slut you can hold it till I say you can let go"
"But mommy that isn't fair" "yes it is slut you earn it" I pumped into her faster as I took the vibrator away from her clit and starts to rub her clit making her scream out my name "if you want to cum kitten beg for it" she quickly begged for it
"Please mommy let me cum I promise I won't touch what is your again it was a mistake and I have learnt my lesson please I need to cum" I gave her permission to cum and as she was about to I slipped out the strap on and replaced it with my face "cum in mommy's mouth for me" I hummed against her pussy making her go over the edge Cumming in my mouth. I swallowed all her cum easily "you was very good today so now rest" I got under the covers with her and cuddled her letting sleep take her into a long slumber.

Okay so I'm not sure how good this is but I hope you enjoy it anyway let me know what you think of it and don't forget if you have any requests to let me now in the comments.