Natasha G!P - movies with the avengers

Pretend that is y/n and Natasha

No one's pov
Tony had told Jarvis to tell everyone that there was a movie night because we need to spend more time together I mean no one can blame him cause we never spend time as a group. Everyone had grabbed there partner did the movies and walked to the movie room and was getting settled ready to watch the films.

Natasha pov
Tony had just called us saying it was movie night I grabbed Y/N and told her she was going to be with me for the movie night as we was a couple. She wore this lovely red short and tank top pj set with black lace round the edges. God I loved it when she wore lace and silk pjs I can't help myself we walked to the movie room hand in hand and sat at the back and everyone was spread across the 2 rows at the front we was sat on the 4th row. Tony being Tony stuck on 365 days cause Tony loved that film well that's what he said anyway. Y/N had whispered to me saying "I bet he put it on for the boat sex scene" I couldn't help myself but to giggle about it because I had completely forgotten about that part. It was coming close to the sex scene and     Y/N knew it because she was shuffling about in my lap making me grow a little hard as much as I wanted this I didn't know what she would do about it.

Y/N pov
I could feel Natasha getting hard so I changed my position in her lap one more time and slowly moved backwards and forwards on her lap grinding against her hard cock I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist pulling me off and further towards her body she she whispered into my ear in a seductive voice " I knew you was a slut for my cock but I didn't know you was this much of a dirty slut for me" I sat there and gulped as she forced me to watch the scene before I was allowed to do anything to her. I whined and tried to look away cause I was getting wet I could feel it building up in my panties. The scene was over and Natasha slid her hand into my panties to see how wet I got from the scene and I'm pretty sure I was dripping wet.

Natasha pov
I slide my hand into Y/N panties to see how wet she was and to my surprise she was dripping wet what a white I thought to myself so I gripped her chin and spoke to her "do you think this behaviour is okay getting wet watching other people pleasure each other" she spoke up "no I don't think it is okay daddy" "get on your knees" I whisper shouted at Y/N she knew what was going to happen so with no hesitation she crawled into the floor and sat between my legs waiting for what was going to happen next. I pulled my trousers and boxers down down revealing my very hard cock waiting for attention. I looked at her and nodded to tell her she could touch so she wrapped her hand around my cock and slowly moved her hand giving me a hand job for a while before taking her off and placing my cock in her mouth fuck I loved it when she does this I grabbed her hair and held it fucking her mouth. She never hesitated to moan. I kept fucking her mouth and I knew I was going to cum soon I told her and she said it was okay so I knew exactly what I was going to do. I stopped face fucking her and removed my cock from her mouth and told her to keep her mouth open and tongue out so I what I did was gave myself a hand job and cum onto her tongue I didn't have to tell her to swallow it because she had already swallowed it and was getting back onto my lap before I could say anything.

Y/N pov
I sat back down on Natasha lap facing her and leant towards her ear and whispered "daddy I've been a good girl haven't I so I think I should get rewarded" Natasha nodded her head in agreement and told me to lift my ass into the air so she could position he cock underneath my hole when it was in the right spot she lowered me onto her cock I let a moan slip from my mouth as it first entered once her cock was all the way in me she started to let me ride her holding onto my hips keeping me steady in her lap. I bounced up and down on her cock more and more making her cuss under her breath in Russian. "Fuck Natasha you feel so good in me" and other things like that for said by me and I knew that this was game over soon because the film was nearly over so I rode her cock faster and harder making me cum soon after I didn't even notice that Natasha had one hand massaging my boob while the other one was in her mouth her tongue drawing circles around my hard nipple occasionally hitting my nipple lightly ho how I loved when she done this I moaned a little to loud I knew this because she bit my nipple a bit harder than before on my nipple.

Natasha pov
Y/N was to busy having an orgasm to realise I had her boob in my mouth drawing circles around her already hard nipple and sucking on her boob when she moaned a little to loud I would bite her nipple a little hard so she knew to stay quiet I continued to do this for a while before swapping to the other boob Y/N was about to have another orgasm so I pushed my whole length into her making her beg for more I bet her over the seat and and pounded into her at a fast pace and going deep and harder everytime I played with her nipple which my spare hand pushing her over the edge she collapsed onto the seat and we got dressed and cuddled through the other films falling asleep eventually.

I hope this is good this took to days to write because I under estimated how long it takes to write a decent smut chapter.

Bye everyone I'll try and upload this story and my other story today

@olivialivingcone  her is some G!P hope I did a good job