Natasha - the talk with our boss

This one is kinda long hope that's okay

Y/N POV
So a few months I got hired as Natasha's new secretary cause everyone quits apparently he is a very needy woman which of course I realised but I didn't care because it paid well and I sit at a desk all day taking phone calls and making appointments and answering emails that have been forwarded to me by her. I walked into work as usual with my tight fitted pencil skirt with a short sleeve shirt with 3 buttons undone at the top showing a bit of cleavage. I had got Natasha a coffee but I get to call her Nat for short so I walked into her office before she was in there and placed her coffee down with a note saying it was from me. I walked to my desk and logged into the laptop sat at my desk and started answering emails from people about meetings.

Nats Pov
I was going to be late to work as of the traffic but when I finally got to work I walked straight to my office fuming because everyone was being a pain but as I walked in my office and sat down I noticed there was a coffee from Y/N and a note saying " thought I would buy you a coffee today as I know when your late it stresses you out so I thought it would help" this woman is so thoughtful thinking about me all the time I mean I would be lying if I told you I didn't have a slight crush on her well that's a lie I have a massive crush on her she is literally everything I want in a partner I want to be able to call her mine. It was about half way through the day when I called Y/N to my office for a chat I mean yeah I sounded like I was going to fire her so she would hurry up I mean who wouldn't.

Y/N POV
I got a call from Nat saying she needed to talk with me on her office she sounded like she was going to fire me so I prepared to look into those emerald green eyes that I could get lost in all day but when I first saw her I wanted to be able to calm her mine but I don't know if she feels the same way. I had to walk up a few stairs to get to her office but I didn't mind It let me have time to think about all her features.

Nats pov
I waited a few minutes for Y/N to turn up she did take a little while but she walked into my office sorting out her hair I mean it was perfect but clearly she wanted to look perfect who wouldn't I mean I was sexy I know l. "Sit down please we need to talk" she walked towards me and sat down In the chair in front of me and waited for me to speak again. "Look Y/N your an amazing woman so I'll get straight to the point" she responded with "okay" I checked her out quickly before carrying on " look ever since you walked into this office I have had a massive crush on you and I was wondering if you felt the same way"   "Of course I feel the same way" I had a happy feeling inside of me I leaned across the desk and gave her a passionate kiss after a minute I pulled away and took everything off my desk and placed it on the floor. I finally had Y/N where I wanted her I stood with my thigh between her legs to find out she wasn't wearing underwear what a naughty little girl she was. I pulled her into another passionate kiss while I kissed Y/N I unbuttoned her shirt and she done the same to me after 10 minutes of making out we was both naked in my office wanting to feel each other. I laid Y/N down on my desk and opened her legs and stood between them putting one of her legs on my shoulder while I looked at her for permission to touch and she nodded immediately I pushed two fingers into her pumping them in and out of her at a fast speed making her leg moans of pleasure out which made me moan cause her moans her so angelic I pulled out a light pink vibrator while I still pumped my fingers into her I turned on the vibrator and pushed it against her clit making her scream with pleasure "NATTTTT" she screamed out it felt good having my name screamed out in pleasure.
"Nat I'm going to cum I can feel it"   " it's okay cum all over my fingers baby girl" with a few more pushes of my fingers in her perfect pussy she came with a cry of pleasure. I took her leg off my shoulder and leaned forward to her ear and said "pleasure your mommy kitten".

Y/N pov
I had just received the best fingering in my life by my boss it sounds crazy but she was so good with her fingers. I had just been told to pleasure my mommy so with that being said that's exactly what I did I got off the desk and laid her down I got on my knees and placed my hands on her high thigh I moved closer to her and blew on her push lightly making her whine I knew she wanted me so without warning I attached my mouth to her pussy licking her folds and exploring every part of her pussy with my tongue before I darted my tongue into her she gripped my hair pulling me closer making me go deeper I had earned a lot of moans from that pretty mouth of hers and she was close to Cumming so I played around with her clit and without warning she cum and squirted all over my face which I didn't mind at all.

Nats pov
I had just been given head by Y/N and she had cum and my juices all over her face due to me cumming and squirting all over her face I got off the desk and licked it all off before we both got dressed and carried on with our day like nothing happened. I thought to myself it was a good idea that I got sound proof walls .

Thanks for the request here it is so I hope you like it

@wandanatslittlebitch