Scarlett - other half teasing me

Y/N pov
Tonight is my girlfriends premier to the black widow movie and of course I'm going to tease her because I'm in that type of mood I know people say teasing gets a consequence but my consequence is being fucked until I forget my name and will take me a while to recover from it. I decided to some simple but glam makeup I walk to my wardrobe and try to find a dress that will take peoples breath away after five minutes of searching I find the dress it's a short dress that comes to below my ass with gaps all at the side. I put on some black ankle heels and grab my bag and go because me and Scarlett are going separately to the premier. I turn up to the premier to find Scarlett gawking at me but if you look at me I'm stunning at the moment.

Scarlett pov
I see my girl from walk into the premier with the most revealing dress I've seen here tonight she is definitely up to something I've decided to keep an eye on her tonight I know they are serving drinks tonight so I've told the bartender not to serve her tonight as I needed to stay sober so she doesn't do anything out of boundaries. She walked over to me and placed a kiss on my cheek and whispered "you look stunning tonight darling" oh she sent butterflies to my stomach. After her little scene she walked over to Florence that played yelena and started to get a big to close for my liking.

Florence pov
I saw Y/N walk towards me and she looked amazing "hey you need anything" I asked her " actually yes I do I need you to help me make Scarlett jealous so I can get fucked tonight okay" she said in a quiet voice so Scarlett couldn't hear her "yeah of course I'll help you follow me let's dance but take this drink" I said knowing Scarlett had band Y/N from drinking. We walks over to the dancefloor and start to dance with my hands on her hips and her swaying ass side to side across my hip she wasn't joking when she said about making Scarlett jealous this happens for a long time till I saw Scarlett giving her drink to another cast member and walking towards us.

Scarlett pov
My blood was boiling when I saw how much of a slut Y/N was being she was all over Florence and if she was making me jealous it was working I gave my drink to a cast member and stormed over to the two dancing on the dancefloor before gripping my girlfriends wrist and walking off with her to the bathrooms. By the way her face looked she knew it worked and she was going to get seriously punished for this and she knew it. I pulled her into the bathroom and slammed her against the wall choking her a little bit as I waited for her to make eye contact with me " oh sweetheart I'd you wanted to be fucked tonight you could have just asked instead of going through with this plan you had so for that your going to get seriously punished tonight I hope you know that" I spat those words at her making her go flustered "I'm sorry mommy I didn't mean for myself to take it this far" she replied back " I don't care you chose the wrong option,open your mouth now and stick your tongue out" I demanded the last bit "no can do sorry" they were the words she chose I gripped her chin and forced her mouth open pulled her tongue out and spat in her mouth before letting her go.

Y/N pov
Holy fuck I didn't know it got to her that much well at least I get what I want I suppose that's a good thing isn't it. I walked out the bathroom staying close to Scarlett not wanting to get into anymore trouble cause I was already In a lot of trouble with her as it is.

Scarlett pov
Y/N has stayed close to me for the rest of the night before I took her to my house she was dreading what was coming next but bad girls get punished and she knows that.Y/N i've had to put out a hand on my thigh and was moving it higher I knew she wanted attention in a sexual way but she was going to get loads later I slept I had one carried on driving I dropped my girlfriend in the house by Everest all the way up to the bedroom and modern she stripped and laid on the bed she done what I said because she know that she would make it worse for herself and so she laid on the bed with her legs spread open. I grabbed the handcuffs and rope from off the floor and handcuffed her hands together around the bedpost and tied her legs to 2 bedpost and put a vibrator again so clit and told her not to move while I do other stuff

Y/N pov
Are you fucking kidding me she's going to leave me like this while she does other stuff I watch Scarlett walk around the room setting up things she then went and had a shower and come out the bathroom in some really sexy underwear I'm pretty sure I dribbled a little bit she looks so hot

Scarlett pov
I left Y/N in this position for about 45 minutes I came back to the bed to see a wet patch on the sheets from where she cum and squirted due to the vibrations against her clit I mean I don't blame her for cumming so much it was on the highest setting I walked over to her taking the vibrator away and Untied her from the bedpost letting her stretch a little before I fuck her till she doesn't know in real name I'll make her think her name is something else I pulled Y/N closer to me and bent her over my knee getting ready to slap her ass as a punishment " so how many do we think"    "Um as many as you think I need" good choice of words I must say I slapped her arse 20 times for rubbing some cream over her ass soothing the pain while she was still bent over I asked her to get on all fours I immediately push three fingers into her I waited so she could adjust my fingers inside her once she was ready I pounded into her with my fingers going up for speeding every time she got close to her orgasm I would pull out of her because she asked to be punished so here it is I put my fingers into her for a little longer I reached my hand down to her clit and started to rub her clit not to fast "cut slut I know you want to" after I said those words she cum all over my fingers I never slowed down she had so many orgasms and I kept speeding up eventually I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and shoved them into her mouth to clean. I asked her what her name is and she honestly looked confused and said "mommy little good girl".

 I asked her what her name is and she honestly looked confused and said "mommy little good girl"

@enbypantry I hope you like this and thanks for the request