Natasha - first time

Y/n POV
Me and Natasha had been together for a long time now and I've always brushed off having sex because I was nervous due to it being my first time but today I decided I wanted to have sex with Natasha.

Natasha POV
So y/n had been brushing off sex for a while now and so I was going to try again today, I walked up to y/n and straddled her lap kissing her neck and then tugged at her top and she allowed me to take it off. Y/n was now laid in her bra and undies on the bed waiting for more.
"Y/n are you sure you wanna do this" I asked
"Yes I'm sure" she responded
"May I strip the rest of you" I asked
"Yes you can" she responded
(It's consensual)
I then Unclipped y/n bra and chucked it on the floor before taking her undies off with my teeth and chucking them with the rest of her clothes.
I stopped all my movement for a minute or two and just admired y/n body it was gorgeous. I started to kiss down y/n's thighs and I heard little whines come from her mouth the teasing was working. I finally got to her pussy and started to kitten lick it hearing mumbles of satisfaction coming from her mouth. I sucked on her clit for a little bit warning a moan from her mouth, I flicked my tongue around her folds and lapped up her juices and slid two fingers into her and going slow then going faster.

Y/n POV
Natasha was knuckle deep in me right now fucking me fast. I let a few moans slip from my mouth and before I knew it she had started to curl her fingers.
"NATASHAAAA" I screamed as I cum
she let me ride out my high before speeding up again god I loved this woman my moans got louder and we wasn't in Natashas room we was in mine which wasn't good her walls were soundproof mine are not sound proof but oh well that doesn't matter.
"Such a good girl for me, let them hear you baby"
She would praise me everytime I cum or moaned loudly at her actions.
We had been going at this for a good hour and I was tired. Natasha noticed I was tired so she picked me up and carried me to the shower, showered me and got me dressed before going downstairs. (Probably the worst thing we could do)

Avengers pov
All that screaming and moaning coming from upstairs was making us a little curious but when Natasha and y/n walked in was was al shocked.
"Sooooo, how was it" - Tony asked
"Tony shush let them little birds get on with it" -pepper said to shut Tony up
Peter looked like he had just seen a ghost
"Lady y/n are you okay you seemed to be screaming a lot"
They all had to say something about it but we didn't mind Natasha would say that at least they know who I belong to and we had to apologise to Peter for the 'trauma' and Tony installed soundproof walls in my room now