Chapter 3- The walk home.

Raya pushed Nammari through a forest between Fang and Heart. "Thank you Dep la, " Nammari said as she woke up from a nap. "Your very welcome, "Raya said as she smiled at Nammari. Something had changed in them after that fight, they both wanted to protect each other from any threat. Raya defended Nammari from the Drunn, and Nammari defended Raya from her mother. Raya then asked, "why did you defend me from your mother so feverishly?" Nammari then motioned for Raya to stop. "It was the least I could do, "Nammari said, "I hurt you terribly back in the day, I took you away from your Ba, and I betrayed you, every day I secretly wondered if you were okay, I never forgave myself for that, so to hear my own mother, threaten to kill you, I knew I needed to keep you safe." Raya couldn't believe what she was hearing, the person who betrayed her, and chased her down for years, secretly cared for her. And Raya almost killed her anyway. Raya couldn't handle her thoughts and collapsed on her knees. Nammari got out of her wheelchair, it hurt and she kinda flopped on the ground but she wanted to comfort her freind. They both hugged each other for a long time, Nammari held back tears, but Raya couldn't control hers. "It's okay Raya, " Nammari said, "I'm gonna be fine." Raya then looked at Nammari and said, "for what it's worth, I want to help you, I want to be your friend. " Nammari looked at her, "what would I do without you." Raya then stood up and offered Nammari a hand to get up. Nammari grabbed her hand and Raya lifted Nammari to the point where she could flop into her wheelchair. "You okay?" Raya asked. Nammari nodded her head as she took her legs with her hand. As Raya pushed her across the Heart bridge. When Nammari asked, "why did you protect me from the drunn, after everything I did?" Raya responded, "because I saw your pain, and I couldn't let you die." Raya and Nammari then looked at each other and all of a sudden, something sparked in Nammari. Raya's kindness towards her, after everything, made her feel something, she couldn't keep it in any longer. "Raya, " she said. "Yeah dep la," Raya responded. Holy shit she's beautiful, Nammari thought. "I think," Nammari stuttered a bit, "I think I'm in love with you." Raya's jaw dropped, Nammari, in love with her. Nammari realized she just wasted her opportunity. "I'm sorry," she cried while hiding her face. Raya started to walk in front of her. "I should just.." Nammari never got to finish her sentence as Raya swooped in and kissed her. Raya felt the same way, but not because she pitied her, but because Nammari cared about her when no one else did. They both kissed for a while, they didn't care if anyone saw them, they wanted to express themselves, this was pure love. They then broke the kiss and Raya asked, "you're not leaving, are you?" Nammari brushed Raya's hair, "not anymore. " She said while smiling. They both shared one more kiss. And Raya went to push Nammari on her wheelchair. They both looked at each other with loving eyes as they went to the palace. They now both realized the true reason they defended each other, love.