Chapter 5- Demonstrationofplaystationwhatintarnation.

Nammari awoke to see her girlfriend sleeping so peacefully in her embrace. Raya was the only thing keeping her mind off the pain, without her, Nammari wouldn't want to push through, the pain would be to much for her. Raya then awoke as well, "good morning my love." She gently whispered brushing Nammari's undercut. "Good morning Raya." Nammari said as they passionately kissed each other. Last night included some of the greatest pleasure they had ever received. Since they REDACTED  . This was the happiest both felt in years, but the Nammari remembered her handicap, unless. "Sweetheart, " Nammari said. "Yes," Raya said. "I want to try to walk today." Raya looked at her, but you can't,  she thought to herself, but she didn't say it because she knew it would hurt Nammari. "Nammari, I don't know about that. " Raya said. "The doctor said you'd never walk again. " Nammari looked at her and said "okay, then we'll take it slowly. " 5 minutes later. Raya was on the edge of the bed. She helped Nammari up. Nammari fell on Raya's shoulder but Raya kept her up. Nammari's legs looked lifeless but she had to have hope. "Okay dep la," Raya, "just take one step." Nammari tried to take one step, but her leg collapsed within itself. Nammari fell down flat on her face and started sobbing. Raya knew SHE was the reason Nammari was like this. Raya went on her knees and rubbed Nammari's back. This calmed her down and she tried to get up. But Raya helped her up and got her on the bed. "Marri, " Raya asked, "are you okay." Nammari awnserd with, "I can't walk." She said while crying. Raya hugged her extremely tight. "Dep la," Raya said, "just because you can't walk, doesn't mean I love you any less, are you listening to me?" Nammari looked at Raya, "I love you, more than anything, and it's not because of your strength, its because of your heart, and your kindness." Nammari started crying in relief as she laid her head on Raya's lap. Nammari then said, "I know I've said this a lot, but I don't care, I love you, and you are the core of my happiness. " Nammari then kissed her, "your my happiness to." Raya responded. Then they heard footsteps, it was Raya's father. They both got up and Raya put Nammari in her wheelchair. "Good morning princesses ." Cheif Benja said. "Good morning Ba," Raya said as she hugged him. "Good morning cheif." Nammari said. "Good morning. " he said to her. "Nammari, general Attytia would like to speak with you, and Raya, I want to speak with you." Nammari wheeled her way over to the general. "Hey Nammari. " Attytia said as she hugged her. This was the first time she had ever hugged Nammari, but the general knew she needed some compassion. "Hey Attytia, whats up? Nammari asked. "Your mother wanted me to tell you that you may stay here as long as you need to, for your mental health." Attytia said. This elated Nammari, she could stay with Raya. "What about mother? She asked. "She's busy with rebuilding Fang." Nammari then said, "I want to help." Attytia 's face darkened, "Nammari, she commanded you to stay, she wants you to have the best help." Nammari then looked at her and said, "thank you." Meanwhile- Raya and Benja were on a walk through a garden. When Benja asked, "why do you care about Nammari so much?" Raya froze, oh shit! How do I tell him? "Well.." Raya said, "I, um." "You love her, don't you?" Benja said. Raya tried to come up with an excuse, but instead she started crying. "Yes." She said. Benja gave her a hug trying to console her. "I love her ba," Raya said crying. "Dewdrop, I will support you in this relationship, you are my daughter, and I will love you, no matter what. " Raya then calmed down and said, "thank you." Raya ran towards Nammari who was wheeling as fast as she could. When Nammari got close enough to her, she launched herself into Raya's arms. Raya caught her by the butt and wrapped her arms around Nammari's waist and they both kissed each other as Raya lifted Nammari into the air.