(CH1) Y/n streams yet again but 2 unexpected people showed up

Donutkakyoin: I think I'm cringing at the new name Romrillo so change that to U/n from now on okay??

Damn I should have done it since the beginning oh my lord lmao

Oh well have fun reading this part

-----------------------------------------------------

7AM, Monday

It has now been the next day after the beach event and Y/n's stab wounds on the back have significantly healed, due to them being shallow.

Y/n wakes up sluggishly from his over comfy bed, refusing to let the laziness overcome him.

A few minutes of a non stop tug of war, Y/n alas, got up from his bed at yawned

He noticed that Tama was not besides him anymore

Y/n: Tama?

After a second of searching, realization hits Y/n.

Y/n: Ah... I remember. It's a Monday... I'm an idiot.

Y/n facepalms himself and gets ready for the day.

He cooked some pancake batter using ingredients lying around in his personal fridge, and cooked it on his also personal stove.

While the pancakes were cooking, Y/n went to his also personal bathroom and took a nice quick cold shower.

5 minutes later he finished showering and checked on the pancakes to see if they were burnt and to no surprise they weren't, due to the low heat.

Y/n flipped them, sprinkled some water in it to steam, popped on the lid, and waited another 5 minutes for it to fully cook.

While the pancakes were cooking on it's other side, Y/n prepared the condiments for the pancakes, and some warm coffee. (He was not about to make the same mistake again, check Chapter 1 of volume 1 for context.)

The condiments consisted of chopped Strawberries and blueberries, and a little powdered sugar, pretty generic, but that's a WAY more healthy alternative than Maple syrup and butter.

(I don't think you guys like the cooking parts in the book so I will just skip this entire cooking part, sorry for the inconvenience)

(Timeskip brought to you by a very horny Houshou Marine drawing "fanart" of Y/n... Without his shirt, and making Y/n really uncomfortable)

-----------------------------------------------------

Y/n finished his breakfast and immediately realized something important

Y/n: I HAVEN'T BEEN DOING MY WORKOUT AT ALL! I'M LOSING MY BODY! Unacceptable, why did I keep forgetting!

Y/n placed a mat on the floor

He took off his shirt and tossed it to the his bed revealing his... You already know this information. (Toned body if you haven't read the bonus chapter)

Y/n did his morning workout to keep his body, which was 300 one arm each push ups that he takes breaks in between hundreds, 300 sit-ups, etc (I don't work out so I have no idea about this topic lmao)

But...

The door bust open to see... Marine!?

Marine: Y/n san! Yagoo told me to check on you since you weren't coming dow-

Marine saw the sight of a life time: Y/n shirtless, with sweat... She could see every nook and cranny of his torso...

For obvious reasons, Marine had red hearts in her eyes because... Well... Horni.