(CH2) Bottom Left

Y/n's stream with Gura and Amelia went really well, Gura and Ame reaching 250k views because of Y/n's very presence, and Y/n hitting 1m views because of the combination of some Gura and Ame's viewers coming to watch Y/n's stream.

After a few hours, the stream had come to end, Gura and Amelia bid goodbye to their viewers and most importantly Y/n, the two asked Y/n to come collaborate some time again. To which Y/n happily accepted.

It is now 11AM, so the stream lasted like 4 hours. And as usual, most (90%) of the donations Y/n got were sent to charity. Y/n smiled at the fact that there were alot of donations today (18,000$+). Though he didn't really care how much he gotten, just the fact that the money he's giving will be helping people in need.

Anyhow, Y/n became hungry after that. Y/n scavenged his fridge for any leftovers, there were but they were all spoiled.

Y/n: Oh cmon... These were so good! Something must've contaminated them to make them spoil THIS fast. I need to be careful next time I store food.

Y/n immediately threw all the spoiled food to the garbage bin

Y/n: Well now that that's taken care of, what should I cook toda-

Y/n looks at the contents of his fridge to find it completely empty

Y/n: E-e-e-empty?! This sucks! I didn't go grocery shopping! Come on I should atleast have remembered this a week ago after I moved here! Well, I guess I'll go grocery shopping. Probably even eat at a restaurant since I won't have any time to cook something once I finish. Oh and I should probably fix this habit of talking to myself. I probably look creepy... Sheesh.

After a few minutes of searching, Y/n found his wallet and put it in his pocket, he went downstairs to the staff room, and as usual, the two are there. A-chan and Yagoo working.

Yagoo notices Y/n from the corner of his eye and stops what he was doing and turns to him

Yagoo: Oh hello again Y/n, what brings you here right now?

Y/n: Hmm... Well I didn't really do the groceries when I was running out of food since, well, I have no idea where to go here I don't even know where the grocery store even is!

Yagoo: Oh hahahaha well you'll know this if you stay in this area for a long time hopefully, well don't worry, the nearest grocery store is pretty close to here. Turn left, straight, left again, and a right, and there it is. Here let me draw a way for you.

Yagoo tears a piece of paper from his notebook and draws a small map from the building to grocery store. Very helpful for Y/n, and gives it to Y/n to which Y/n definitely accepted

Y/n: You're a lifesaver Tanigo san!

Yagoo: You're welcome, and for the last time call my by my nickname here 'Yagoo'!

Y/n waves goodbye and exits the staffroom

Now that Y/n got the directions to the grocery store, he went there and did well, what any normal human in a grocery store would. Bought everything he needed, and for Tama as well.

An hour passed and he was finally done doing the groceries, he paid for then and went back to the building surprisingly not getting lost, and got to his room and put everything he bought in order in his fridge.

Y/n's stomach rumbles really loud, resulting in Y/n putting a hand on his stomach instinctively and blushing really red.

Y/n: That was really embarrassing... hopefully noone heard that! Well I guess I'll eat out then, my vicious stomach hahaha.

Y/n got up from his sitting position and walked out the building in search for a restaurant.

After a few minutes wandering around he bumps into an orange-mixed-cyan haired woman, wearing white plaid clothing, and cat ears headband.