(CH29) Haachama's Rating and a War Criminal...?! (5/9)

After a few minutes, Y/n finally calmed down

Yagoo: Phew, I thought you were going to kill her! What made you even- or rather, what did she even do to get you that mad?

Y/n: Her cooking... It made me really angry.

Y/n said while he glared at Haachama through the sunglasses

Haachama: Eek!

Yagoo cleared his throat

Yagoo: That was perfectly understandable.

Member: Yagoo san can I go now? I want to eat breakfast!

Member 2: Me too!

Member 3: I want to go outside peko...

Marine: THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME THIS CHANCE TO TOUCH Y/-

Member 4: OI!!!

Member 4 bonked marine with a... Mace?!

Marine immediately fainted

Member 4 carried marine with one hand and waved goodbye to Yagoo before going

Yagoo: Well, the three of you can go too!

The members looked at each other before leaving

Haachama: C-Can I leave too?

Yagoo: I don't think I get to decide that...

Haachama slowly turned to look at Y/n expecting him to still be very angry

She saw that Y/n was crossing his arms and sighed, he looked more disappointed than mad

Haachama: S-Sorry... Maybe it was a bad idea to ask you to teach m-

Y/n: No, it's fine, I understand, not everyone can be good at cooking, and with this, I gauged your 'skill' in cooking.

Haachama brightened up

Haachama: Really?! How high is it?! Tell me tell me!

Yagoo: I'ma just... Send myself out, have fun you two!

Yagoo left but came back immediately

Yagoo: Oh and Y/n we're going t barbecue at the beach later don't be late!!!

Yagoo left for real

Y/n: There's a beach?

Haachama: You didn't see it?

Y/n: I didn't, but back on topic.

Y/n: Your ratings on my scale is...

Y/n put a hand on his chin

After a while of thinking, Y/n made his decision

Y/n: Your level of cooking is absolutely terrible. You get a -6/100 points.

Haachama: Gak!

Haachama gets pierced with an imaginary arrow with a "-6/100" on it

Haachama: Oogh... That's the worse thing he can say... So I'm fine.

Haachama: ... Right?

Y/n: First of all, who cooks curry on the highest heat? You're just asking to burn it. Don't even get me started on your steps. Why did you put the vegetables first? Don't even get me started on the roux. Who puts roux first? That's supposed to be in the middle-to-last step. You're making the curry base lose flavor that way. And don't even think about me ignoring your "spicy vodka". I almost ran up to you and strangled you by then. Let's mot even forget about the rice, who doesn't wash their rice??? You need to wash it atleast twice or until the water runs clear, and you threw all that out the window. Don't even get me started on the highest heat. On rice??? You're still asking to burn it. And with over HALF the water filled on the pot??? AND YOU PUT TOTALLY UNNECESSARY COMPONENTS TO IT? SALT? PEPPER? AND AN EGG? Phew. Let's not get too mad, you're probably wondering why your curry went up in flames right. Well, that's because of the highest heat and your spicy vodka. You should never mix alcohol and a high flame together. You're going to burn your place down. In summary, you are really bad, you will make even the worst chefs look professional in comparison to you. I will say either give up cooking or keep trying. You'll never know.