(CH4) Sick Day

Today is Tuesday, another day, another usual morning.

But that wasn't the case.

Rushia, for instance, fortunately woke up before Tama did and avoided some major misunderstanding, got up from hugging with Y/n carefully as to not wake him up, and ran the hell away from their room, this happened at around 3AM, Tama gets up at 4AM.

-----------------------------------------------------

4AM. Y/n and Tama's room.

Dream

Tama was in a wonderful beautiful cloud castle with giant teddy bear guards, and doll people, playing with her Big Brother on the garden.

Tama: Look Oniichan! I found a bug! Hehe! It's a tiny one!

Her Oniichan pats her head proudly

Y/n: Wow! Nice catch Tama! Maybe you can be an insect researcher when you grow up!

Tama, who was clearly enjoying the headpat, giggled at Y/n

Tama: Silly Oniichan! I don't want to be a bug researcher! It's gross!

Y/n: Hoho, then what are you holding right now?

Tama looked at her palm to see the tiny bug

Tama: Ahh! But just because I caught it doesn't mean I like bugs oniichan!

Tama pouts

Y/n laughs

Y/n: Well it was nice knowing you Tama, see you soon!

Tama: What do you mean, oniichan...?

Y/n, still headpatting her, slowly turned to dust

Tama: No no no! Stay with me oniichan! Don't leave me like uncle Oscar did! Please!

Tama: No!

Dream end

Tama wakes up in a cold sweat immediately tearing up

Tama looks for her big brother and spots him in his bed sleeping soundly

Tama: I don't want oniichan to leave me...

Tama gets up from her bed and walks up to Y/n's bed and sits on it, near Y/n.

She lays down and hugs Y/n and crying on his chest.

Y/n unconsciously moved his hand on her head and pat it, calming down Tama.

Tama accidentally sneezed on Y/n

Tama: Chu! A-ah! So sorry oniichan!

Tama was so sorry, she wiped the sneeze of him and continued hugging.

After a few minutes, Tama was calm, from the headpatting, oniichan being next to her making her feel safe, and his warmth.

Tama gets up from his bed and gets ready to go to her school not needing to worry about any bullies because she knows her oniichan will beat them up and protect her if she tells him!

-----------------------------------------------------

10AM. Y/n and Tama's room.

Y/n wakes up from his long sleep, very tired.

Y/n: Ugh... My head... I feel like my head's splitting into pieces... Like thousands of needles were piercing it...

Y/n moved both of his hands to his head to try to ease the pain but it won't go away.