i. omega

CHAPTER ONE, omega

✰✰✰

Stiles Stilinski walked outside from the hospital to his blue jeep which Scott is sat in.

He got in and handed Scott a hospital gown worn by Lydia Martin. Allison's best friend. Stiles was hoping Scott could find her by scent after she ran out from the hospital.

"This was the one she was just wearing?" Scott asked his best friend as he examined the piece of clothing with a blood stain on it. All Stiles could do was nod. Scott seen the look on his face and assured him, "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again."

"All right, just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." Stiles sighed softly before turning on the engine, "Wow," he jumped as he saw Allison in front of the jeep with a raven-haired girl standing slightly behind her.

The two girls walked up to Scott's side of the jeep.

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us." Scott exclaimed to Allison once they reached him. Stiles still looking confused as to who the other teenage girl was.

"I don't care. She is my best friend and we need to find her before they do." Allison replied, looking at him straight in the eyes.

"I can find her before the cops can." He argued.

"How about before my father does?"

Realization came across Scott.

"He knows?" Stiles asked, popping into the conversation.

"Yeah," Ellie spoke for the first time, "We just saw him and three other guys leave our house in two SUVs."

Scott glanced back at Stiles, "Search party."

"It's more like a hunting party." Allison corrected him.

"Get in." Scott demanded as he got out of the jeep to let the two girls in the back.

After letting the girls inside, Stiles drove off but not before asking, "Hey, Uh, not to sound rude or anything but who is she?" He gestures to Ellie, seated beside her cousin.

"Oh, I'm Ellie. Argent. Allison's cousin." She introduces herself as Stiles nodded his head back at her. He now knew who she was by Allison telling him about her. Scott and Stiles also knew hat she knew about the supernatural and about Scott being a werewolf.

"Alright, but if she's turning, would they actually kill her?" Stiles asked the two girls who knew this more than both him and Scott.