ii. shapeshifted

CHAPTER TWO, shapeshifted

✰✰✰

"I'm serious. It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same." Scott exclaimed to Stiles on the way to the locker room.

"Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me?" Stiles asked Scott, walking in the locker room.

"I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you." Scott assured his best friend.

Stiles glanced back at him, "You know, you say that now, but then the full moon goes up, and out comes the fangs and the claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay?" Stiles said as they reached his locker, "It's very stressful on me, and so, yes, I'm still locking you up."

Scott went and leaned against the side of Stiles' locker, "Okay, fine. But I do think I'm in more control now. Especially, since things are good with Allison now." He told Stiles.

"Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison." Stiles remarked, not wanting Scott to start rambling about his relationship with the brunette girl.

"They're really good." Scott said, not so PG thoughts coming into his head.

"I—Thank you, I know." Stiles said, sarcastically, desperate for his best friend to shut up.

"I mean, like, really good." Scott repeated, thinking about what him and Allison spent doing the other night.

"All right, I get it!" Stiles snapped, "Just, please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself."

Scott quickly closed his mouth and changed the subject, "All right, did you get something better that handcuffs this time?"

"Yeah, much better." Stiles said, opening his locker making a very long chain fall out. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared over at the Stilinski boy while Scott just had his mouth wide open and his eyes wide.

Coach walked over and weirdly looked down at the chains while chewing a piece of gum, "Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So, I-I'm gonna gonna walk away."

"That's good. That's a wise choice, Coach." Stiles called after him, trying to ignore all the stares he was getting.

Scott and Stiles began to pick up the chains before Scott looked up with his yellow eyes glowing. He looked around at everyone in there while Stiles stared at him, confusedly, "You okay?" He asked, "Scott."

"There's another. In here, right now." He whispered lowly, making sure no one heard him.

"Another what?" Stiles asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Another werewolf."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Ellie and Allison were walking up the steps to make their way through the schools double doors but were immediately stopped by a squealing strawberry blonde who was hugging the life out of Ellie. Ellie glanced back at Allison who tried to hold back a laugh.