iv. abomination

☾𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣☽

Ellie was sitting crossed-legged on her bed, tapping a pen against her Chemistry book as she tried to figure out the answer to a question. A loud knock was heard on her bedroom door, interrupting her studying.

"Come in!" She yelled out, still keeping her eyes on her textbook.

"Hey, you need to come with me to meet Scott in the woods. No time for questions, just get your coat on." Allison said in one big breath making Ellie stare at her with raised eyebrows but soon turned confused.

"What, why?" She exclaimed as her cousin grabbed her arm and dragged her from her bed while also Allison also grabbed Ellie's coat which was on her desk chair.

"It's important." That was all Allison said before she dragged Ellie outside.

They made it to Allison's car with the brunette getting in the drivers seat and the raven-haired girl getting into the passengers seat. Once settled, Allison blew her breath on the window, making 9 pm appear. They both looked at the clock on the radio, seeing it's 8.55 pm before looking back at Allison's window. They yelled in fright, seeing Gerard stood there.

"I didn't mean to scare you two." He apologized as he opened the car door and letting Allison out.

Since Ellie didn't want her cousin alone with the old guy, she got out of the passenger's door and slowly walked over to where she was standing beside Allison.

"It's okay. It's just..." Allison trailed off with her back facing the old man.

"Expecting someone else?" He guessed, walking around the two girls and stood in front of them, his back now facing them.

"Yeah." The brunette replied, then quickly corrected, "I mean, no. No, definitely not."
Allison did not want her grandpa finding out about hers and Scott's little meetings.

"Good." Gerard said, with a smirk before turning around to face them, "Then we can talk for a minute." He said, before turning to Ellie, "Hey, Ellie. Why don't you go inside?" He suggested, making her cringe at him saying her name, "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Allison and Ellie shared a look before Allison nodded reassuringly while mouthing 'Its Okay' to her. Ellie glanced nervously between Gerard and Allison. She hesitated but reluctantly allowed herself to slowly head back towards the front door. She quietly opened the door and went in, but not before she looked back at them behind her shoulder, already seeing Allison giving her a small smile on which he raven-haired girl returned. She turned around and quickly walked back in and raced to her bedroom.