iii. ice pick

CHAPTER THREE, ice pick

✰✰✰

It was now gym, Scott and Ellie were told to climb the rock wall. As they began, Scott was explaining to Ellie, what he and Allison witnessed last night. It was some lizard which had yellow reptilians eyes, it was a blueish-greenish color and had a very long tale. Last night, Scott had Allison lock him in the freezer in Isaac's basement so he wouldn't get out, since it was a full moon. He heard Allison screaming from upstairs tried breaking he lock which he succeeded and that's when it happened.

"It had a tail. I don't have a tail." He told her as they were climbing.

"Maybe you just haven't grown it yet." Ellie teased, chuckling lightly.

It's been, maybe a week, since Ellie arrived in Beacon Hills and she's already made incredible friends. She's more comfortable around them now and she's been talking and smiling a bit more which Allison and everybody else were glad about to see.

Scott scoffed and denied, "I'm not growing a tail. Ever."

Scott didn't want to admit it because he was with Allison but he couldn't help but glance at Ellie's butt. He was thanking god that she never noticed but little did he know that Allison was watching them from meters away, eyeing them suspiciously. She knew that Scott and Ellie have grown close that they could say they're best friends. Plus, she trusted Ellie and Scott. I have nothing to worry about. Do I?, Allison thought.

Ellie laughed and continued climbing and the stopped for a moment above him.

"Are you slowing down for me?" Scott asked her, smiling slightly.

"I was waiting for you." She told him, smiling back at him.

"What? Waiting for me to catch up?" He asked in disbelief knowing that he'd beat her way way with his werewolf speed.

She looked down at him and a cheeky smile, "You looked like you were struggling."

"Maybe since I'm so nice, I'm letting you win." He said, smirking.

"So its a race, then?" She asked, a wicked smile forming on her face.

He shrugged with a soft smile, signaling for her to go ahead. She did it successfully, climbing the rest of the way with a huge smile on her ace before looking up, seeing Scott already there,
smirking. She stared at him angrily for a second before thinking of an idea. She moved her foot and kicked his off, sending him flying down along the climbing wall, then landing inches away from the mat. She turned back around and smiled innocently, pretending she didn't do anything. He left out a gasp as his back made contact with the mat.

Everyone in the gym started laughing including Allison herself. The two Argents shared a laugh and high-fived.

Coach bent down to Scott's level on the mat, "McCall. I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right?" He said, laughing then standing back up and pointing at Stiles and some blonde girl, "All right, next two. Stilinski, Erica, let's go! The wall!"