vii. restraint

CHAPTER SEVEN, restraint

✰✰✰

It was the next day and let's just say, a lot happened. Ellie can't even remember why she wanted to stay here when she could've easily stayed at home. She loves her family and she loves spending time with them but she just slightly wishes that she could go back to her home town living with her mom, thought she knows she can't do that. And now she has to get up early again and go to school. Allison also reminded her to bring the bestiary to Scott and Stiles in the library. As much as Ellie keeps reminding Allison to stop sneaking around to meet Scott, she knows she won't listen. But here she is, walking into the Beacon Hills High School library with her bag hanging loosely on her shoulder behind Allison.

While Allison was carefully looking around, trying not to act suspicious, Ellie just casually walked by her to meet Scott and Stiles.

"What are you doing?" She heard the brunette say from behind her.

She turned around to see Allison looking at her with a 'are you serious' look, "What?"

Allison just sighed heavily while looking at her cousin as if she had ten heads, "You can't just walk around like that. It'll make us look suspicious."

"You're the one who's looking straight into the camera. That would make us suspicious." She whispered lowly. "And besides, it's better to actually act like we're just normal students walking into a library rather than sneaking glances at every single camera." She blew out a piece of hair that was in her face as Allison just stayed silent then started walking by her. Ellie smiled at her as she stated to follow the brunette.

Trying to not be seen, Allison dug her hand in her bag and took out a tablet. She quickly passed it through a book of shelves to the other side seeing Scott grab it. Stiles was pretending to just look through a random book before he put it back to see what was on the screen.

"It's everything Lydia can translate. And trust me, she was very confused." Allison spoke lowly, trying not to draw attention.

"Yeah, what's you tell her?" Scott asked as he looked through the bookshelf.

Allison awkwardly looked at Ellie before speaking, "That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures."

Ellie tried to hold in her laugh as she tried speaking, "She may have also called us nerds," She then looked at Stiles while pointing, "especially you."

Stiles look at the raven haired girl then squinted his eyes at the brunette, "I am part of an online gaming community that battle mythical creatures."