1

A genius couple, had a beautiful baby girl. The girl was raised with love and care.
But they ain't an ordinary couple, they carried a great responsibility for the country, they worked for the National Security team. And they had to leave their daughter in the hands of  her grandparents who lived in a remote village and had to go back to the capital city. They were high profiled people thus their identity is always hidden, because of the high chances of either being blackmailed or kidnapped. No matter what happens, the National Security shouldn't be risked.
Their house was big and beautiful and unlike other houses of the village the couple modified their house features to provide all the necessities for their daughter.
Great people do great things but greater things need greater sacrifices.
And the one who sacrifices for others selflessly shall always be gifted.
It was an attempt to create something enormous, something powerful, something that could change the whole course of living... But no success comes without failures and it was that one brutal mistake which turned a young girl into something else, someone else.
And that's how the hero of the story was born, and her name is Meera.

It was her 21st birthday. She was so excited about the celebrations. You might wonder why, it's because she has not celebrated any of her birthdays with her parents. Meera grew up with her grandparents but soon she had to leave the house for her higher studies.
She hates the fact that both of her parents have no time to spend with her. But the separation only made her love them beyond any limits. Every time she feels tired and sick of life she used to take a day off to visit her grandparent's house. She places her head on her grandmother's lap and listens to all the historical stories of India. Most of them were moral stories. She grew up with great moral values and has always lived upto the mark. Meera loves technology. She enrolled in Mechanical and Computer science. She has completed her studies at an early age of 18. She was gifted. No matter how gifted one is, the fruit always comes from their constant efforts only.
For the past 3 years, she has been working on improving the quality of living of a common man. No matter how huge the current world has progressed, the ancient practices has always awed her. That's why she carried a passion for traditional techniques and also adapted a few. She is an extrovert and is loved by everyone. She likes to be with people but she always made time for her self love. She has many hidden talents in her which she rarely uses a few. She never gets bore because she finds fun in everything. Even if she gets punished , she has the audacity to find a way to make it extra funnier. She is a free and open person. She is not Stereotypic. And most importantly, she is unpredictable. Her grandparents have never objected her decisions because they trusted their baby girl's instincts. Meera's grandfather is a retired Army Doctor who is also best at combat skills. But for now, he's just a farmer. Coming to Meera's grandmother, she is a linguist, an artist who adores traditional art and music. Living with her grandparents, she learned all the additional skills that she has right now.

One the day of her 21st birthday Meera's parents visited the house. They were accompanied by the particle accelerator.
Due to some reasons, the experiment was called off by the government. But the couple found it hard to dismantle the machine they were building up all these years which cost them to stay away from their child, their parents, and their home. The couple decided to settle that big machine in their warehouse. They found their daughter's birthday as an excuse to go back home. Basically, it's two birds in one shot.
The machine was almost built but it wasn't working. The couple took their fair time in figuring out the problem but the problem was still unsolved.
The couple reached their home. Meera excitedly went to them and gave them a bone-crushing hug. She generally does it to every single person whom she misses.
They had a long chat with each other the couple were glad to know their daughter grew up well. She was almost an equal match to her parents in the field of science. She never left a chance to cuddle her parents, which they equally reciprocated. Everything was going fine. She had that dream birthday party with her parents, grandparents, and other few guests. Undoubtedly, that day wasn't an ordinary day for her. The house was filled with people, the decorations were upto the mark, the food, drinks, etc everything excited her. But there's something else which made the day very not ordinary and it was the weather. Thunders, flashes of lightning, strong winds invaded the place. Meera was nervous but her father assured her that everything will be fine. At that moment she felt like she was in a dream. The protectiveness and the security she felt at that moment was unexplainable. Suddenly a bolt of lightning struck their Warehouse.
Fear crept over everyone. Meera's mom was so horrified. She didn't even think for a second and left the house to check the machine. She didn't listen to any of the calls their parents and husband. Meera felt numb. Soon her father also followed her mother. Meera was soon shaken out of the numbness and she immediately followed her parents. Her grandparents tried to stop her but they failed. She got out of the house and locked the door from outside. "Sorry my parents might need me" and she left. When she reached the warehouse she was shook seeing a giant machine which was dangerously malfunctioning. She saw her parents working on various devices trying to fix it, but all their efforts failed.
It was at the peak moment of tension when another bolt of lightning struck the machine, that lightning caused the regeneration of the particle accelerator and powered it to the maximum level which caused several more flashes of lightning, the flashes hit the warehouse randomly and accidentally one of the energy flashes hit Meera. Everything went silent for her, her heart stopped for a moment. Her parents immediately caught her pale and stiffened body and cried vigorously. Her parents will never forgive themselves if something bad happened to her.

Author's Note
Hello peeps.!
So this is a purely fictional story about a speedster landing in Hastinapur.
Well. I love the Flash and I love our mythology as well. So why not mix them both? Well, that isn't a bad idea at all right?

Let me know how you feel about this story.

This is my first story though!

All rights are Reserved so no cheating😁🤭