17

Karna found her eating laddoos peacefully. He was enjoying her view. "She is still a kid" saying this he sighed.

He went to her and sat next to her. She looked at him and said, "Ho you are here. Come on have a bit. You will love it."

"Thanks but it's ok looks like you are enjoying it well. You carry on." said Karna.

"I generally don't share my food with anyone unless they are special to me."
She took a laddoo in her hand and kept it infront of his mouth. "Open your mouth."

Karna thought "Why are you so cute?"
And there was no way he could reject it this time.

He opened his mouth and she fed him.
She smiled broadly and said, "That's like my good boy" and pulled his cheeks.
Ghee caught his cheeks
"eeeee....wait I'll clean it for you" . She took her free end of the saree and gently cleaned his cheek.

*Why is she so sweet?* thought Karna.
He smiled at her action.

"When are we leaving?" asked Veda.

"Soon" replied Karna.

She nodded. She saved rest of the laddoos for the journey.
She sat in a palanquin after telling her goodbyes. Her mother was crying so much. But she hugged her and said, "I'll be fine ma. And whenever I feel like missing you I will run up to you. OK? Until then take care of yourself.
And write me letters."

Everyone crys on their wedding but she was smiling. Ya but there is a good reason for that. Whenever she missed them she can run up to them in no time. And moreover, she's got her missions too.

She was in the middle of the ride but she was already bored. She literally had nothing to do.

She slept for some time. Then counted the no. Of stones her jewellery had. But all these were a matter of seconds for her.

After hours of travelling they stopped at a place to rest.
If it was one or two people travelling they would have reached faster. But as they were in a group and that too coming with Ang's new Queen they had to be careful too.

Tents were arranged. She soon got herself dressed and was ready to sleep when Karna entered.

"Hey... Done with instructioning the soldiers?" asked Veda.

"Yes this place is safe but there might be a chance of wolves roaming around. That's why I wanted them to be alert." said Karna.

"Anyways I just came to check if you are fine or not. I am sleeping outside. Let me know if you need anything"
said Karna.

"Why? You can just sleep here also no. Anyways the guards are awake right?"

"He...re?" said Karna.

"Yes. You sleep on that side of bed and I'll sleep here." She said tapping the bed.

"Are you comfortable with me sleeping with you here on the same bed?" asked Karna.

"Yes. What's big deal in sharing a bed. Anyways we are husband and wife now. Come." She said while arranging the bed properly.
She lay down on the bed and slept.
Karna took off his Angvastra and jewellery and joined her.

She suddenly turned to him and asked," Karna now that we are married what should I call you? "
with big eyes.

He just looked at her and said, "Just call me whatever you want."

"No. See... *completely turning towards him resting on her elbow* My mom calls my father Arya and Draupadi calls her husbands the same. And I'm pretty sure even Vrushali calls you that. Then should I call you Arya too?"