12

The Pandavas safely escaped from the death trap. But who dug the Tunnel? It was still a mystery. They started living their life like ordinary Brahmans.
Veda started her journey to Dwarka. The whole journey was long because she was accompanied by her parents. If it was only her, she would have reached Dwarka a long time ago.
It took like 2 days to reach Dwarka.
In the middle of the journey, we came across a bunch of thieves, but before my parents even noticed I got rid of them. And tied everyone to a tree. They thought it was a ghost who did that to them. But Nah...it was Veda.
When they stood at the entrance of Dwarka, Veda suddenly felt dizzy and a sudden pain struck her head. Her father caught her before she touched the ground.
They thought it was due to a long journey. Even she thought the same but what's with her head?. She thought she saw something...like a vision.
She ignored it for a moment not wanting to worry her parents.
Soon they reached in front of her grandparent's house.
It felt like Deja Vu.
(Hey Krishna, what's wrong with my head??)
She caught her head in her palms.
Soon they met her grandparents. They were happy to see her again. They were just like Meera's grandparents. So welcoming, so sweet. She had a great time spending with them.
By evening, they were all set. She even took a beautiful nap and woke up freshly.
She then came out to meet her neighbours. They were also so sweet. She met 'her' friends. Most of them did leg-pulling but she smiled and let it go.
After meeting them she thought of walking down the street. The place was beautiful. Very beautiful. The people were busy. Wherever her legs took her she went there. Strangely the places felt familiar. (Have I been here before?!).
She was just walking around when something amusing caught her eye. She saw a puppet show. She was walking past it. She kept her eyes on the puppets and bumped into someone. "Ouch!!" saying this she rubbed her head. "Sorry I didn't see you..." said Veda. "That's fine young lady, may I know where you kept your mind that you couldn't even notice a tall man like me?" saying this the man smirked.
(Why is he so handsome. If he is handsome then imagine how beautiful Krishna would be?...)
(*sighs* I want to meet him. But will he? He must be very busy with his work. I won't disturb him.)

"What are you thinking about miss? Are you daydreaming?".

"NO! It's just the pup..puppets," said Veda pointing towards the show.

The man just smiled at her and said, "Beware of where you are heading miss. Who knows? Next time you might bump into some bad guy."

"Yes, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you so much. And sorry for disturbing you." said Veda politely.

"It's fine. Moreover, it is my duty to help our guests." said the man with a smile.

"Wait...*chuckled * How did you know I was a guest here?"

"I know everything about the people of Dwarka. After all, this is where I live."

(He is strangely attractive.)

She nodded and walked away from him. His words were echoing in her ears. "Could it be...?"

She immediately turned around but she couldn't find him. She ran in various directions. "Krishna... Is that you?"
She ran in another direction and repeated the same.

The smile wasn't leaving her face. "Krishna! Krishna!".

It was crazy how she was screaming his name and smiling.

After a good search also, she could not find him. She was sure it was him.

"Finally, I met you," she said. She thought she won't find him now. And it was also turning dark. So she left for her house. She was on cloud nine. But she couldn't take his blessings. This disappointed her a bit. But next time she will just fall on his feet and fulfill her wish.
She has spent so many days in Dwarka, but she never got a chance to meet him.