Chapter 8 - The epic plot twist

FishJuice spent a few more days in the Sea Kingdom, figuring out her strange powers. Apparently she could use animus magic!!!! But not too much coz the soul stuff blah blah blah

She created a magic sailboat that could take her anywhere across Pyrrhia in minutes!!! FishJuice and Soldier sailed away to the Sand Kingdom, because thats where the Holy Nut was rumored to be.

They traveled across the desert, until.........

"STAHP RIHGT DERE!!!!"

They turned around to see Princess Butternut who had followed them to the desert!!!2!2!1!1!2!

"Butternut!" FishJuice gasped. "How did you follow us all the way here?"

"I havs animus mgicks too!! !" Butternut screamed, proving her point by enchanting a cactus to launch itself towards FishJuice, who burned it with her super duper magical fire.

"Fishy lookout!!!!" Soldier yelled as Butternut enchanted a lizard to turn into a giant rock and crush FishJuice. But it vanished right before it hit her!!!

"Wot da hek?" Butternut and the others looked around to see who made the giant rock disappear into thin air and...

The hair.

The eyes.

The red dye.

It was EdgyBlood!

"MOTHER?!" FishJuice exclaimed loudly. "YOU'RE AN ANIMUS?"

"Indeed I am." EdgyBlood flipped her edgy hair edgily. Everyone cringed. "I got them along with my demon powers when my parents died."

"But... but..." FishJuice stuttered. She was so shocked! "What are you doing here?!"

"I realized you disappeared when I got to the Rainforest, and I enchanted a pebble to guide me to you so I could tell you the truth." EdgyBlood explained in her edgy voice, full of edge.

"The...... the truth?" FishJuice whispered, shaking. Everyone else was on their toes, wanting to hear this so called 'truth' that EdgyBlood thought was so important that she traveled across Pyrrhia to share it.

"You see, my daughter." She said. "You...

ARE ACTUALLY A SUPER MOOSE UNICORN DEMON WOLF CAT ANGEL BUNNY ALLIGATOR STICK ROCK CLOUD STREETLAMP NINTENDO 3DS LEAFWING TREE FROG SANDWING TAYLOR SWIFT BIRD BIRD EGG HORSE SNAKE ROBLOX PIKACHU BEYONCÉ MOONKITTI WORM MICHAEL JACKSON DEER ANIME GIRL KITSUNE MUDWING GATORADE MINECRAFT ORANGE JUICE GODDESS MY LITTLE PONY LASER FINLAND SAUSAGE MICROWAVE ICEWING MARY SUE OC!!!!"

Everyone fainted, and then got revived by untold magic.

"Or SMUDWCABASRCSN3LTFSTSBBEHSRPBMWMJDAGKMGMOJGMLPLFSMIMSO for short." EdgyBlood added after an afterthought. "Or just Smud."

"Oh mama dats a lotta letters!!" Butternut screamed, and fainted once more.

"But how?!" FishJuice cried. This was so much to take in!

"Coz of... my demon powers." EdgyBlood looked at the ground in edge, her edgy hair covering her eye in an edgy way. "After my parents died, I recieved all this power coz of the edge, but I disabled it with my magic. Then it got passed down onto you, and now you're a SMUDWCABASRCSN3LTFSTSBBEHSRPBMWMJDAGKMGMOJGMLPLFSMIMSO." She finished edgily.

"Wow... just wow." Soldier said.

"Now what?" FishJuice asked. "I still have to fulfill the prophecy of the Holy Nut!"

"Oh, that." EdgyBlood looked up edgily at the name of the prophecy. "The Holy Nut? That was my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother."

...

"WHAT?!"