Chapter 5 - Wet trouble

"Well well well if it isnt the unreliable Soldier." A mysterious voice said.

Everyone turned around. A pretty light blue SeaWing was standing there, existing evilly.

"A stupid soldier, freaky hybrid, and a traitorous weirdo who has a thing for edginess." She said with disgust.

"Oh no." Soldier sighed.

"Who is it?" FishJuice asked, eyeing the SeaWing, apprehensive.

"That's Water. She's the stereotypical bully girl in every Mary Sue story ever."

"Wow, SeaWings sure suck at naming their children." Says the hybrid named FishJuice.

"We ran out of ideas ok?! There's not enough fish species to name every SeaWing."

"Shut up, your voices are so annoying!" Water said in a sassy, mean voice as she walked towards them. "Go away, creepy thing!" Tuna shouted at her angrily, growling.

"You think you can threaten ME?" Water gasped, offended and clutching her chest. "You're the one behind bars! And besides." She flipped her pretty, shiny hair sassily. "I'm friends with the princess."

"So?" FishJuice said in a bored voice. She was prepared to fight this dumb bully if she had to.

"WHICH MEANS." Water lashed her perfect and smooth tail. "If you make me angry, I can just ask her to arrest you."

"Is that even legal?" FishJuice asked.

"Nope!"

"Fair enough."

FishJuice was getting really mad. "How about this." She said finally. "We fight. If I win, you have to leave us alone and admit to the princess that you were using her all along."

"Ha, sure, I could beat a stupid hybrid anytime." Water smirked evilly. "And when I win, you'll go whimpering back to the pathetic, worthless NightWings, tail between your legs!

"Fishy, I don't know about this." Soldier said uneasily. Wait, did I just call her Fishy?!

"I can win this, I promise." FishJuice twirled her tail around his, blushing slightly. Soldier also went a little red, which automatically means they must be in love.

"Then it's settled." Water said, her deep sapphire blue eyes shining with triumph. "I'm so glad that you'll leave! We don't WANT worthless half NightWings like you here!"

"You don't know if you'll win." Tuna snapped.

"Actually, I do." Water smirked. And with that, she whirled around gracefully and left.

"What did she mean by 'she does'?" FishJuice said uneasily. "She doesn't know if she'll win, does she?"

"We'll just have to wait and see." Soldier smiled at her. "You're so brave."

"Aww, thanks, Soldier."

"Welp, I'm going back to sleep." Tuna announced. "See you two tomorrow, I suppose."

"Bye, dad!" FishJuice left with Soldier.