Chapter 11 - Butternut and Michael Jackson

Fishjuice woke up in what looked to be a dungeon. "W-What am I doing here?!" She cried. She tried enchanting the walls to disappear, but nothing happened.

"What happened to my magic?!" The hybrid sobbed. Suddenly, a voice sounded from a megaphone from the ceiling.

"Muwahahahahahahahha!" A male dragon laughed evilly. "Don't bother! This place is somehow invulnerable to animus magic due to plot inconvenience! My name is Bob, and I am here to steal your Michael Jackson powers, bitch!!!"

"Wait." FishJuice said, realizing something. "That's only ONE of my powers. Why do you just want my Michael Jackson abilities?"

"BECAUSE..." Bob paused for dramatic effect. "I... I'M AWFUL AT SONG WRITING!!!" He began sobbing. "I WANTED HIS POWERS TO BECOME A FAMOUS MUSIC ARTIST!"

"Well you can't have it!" FishJuice yelled. "Michael Jackson is mine, you toe eyed cabbage!"

"TOO BAD, SUCKER!" Suddenly, a lazer shot through the door and it was busted open by some SandWing FBI agents. "They're here to take your Michael Jackson powers! MUWAHAHAHAHSHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA-"

"NAWT SO FAST!!/)])...!)/$[!/!2828]!]!$"

"What the fish? HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?! WAIT, STOP, MR KITTYCAT NOOO- AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Bob screeched, and Butternut's voice suddenly replaced his. "Foshjuice\r????1?1? U dere bruh???"

"I can't understand what you're saying but I'm here!" FishJuice said loudly, fighting off the FBI agents with her SMUD powers. "This place can't be controlled by animus magic! We have to find another way out!"

"FRIGGIN FRACKITY FRICC!!/)/)$-!/${$$]%2728*{$...&/!" Butternut cursed in ASDFKL language, "FOSHJUICR, PROTECC URSELF COz IMMA KABLOOSH THIS BIOTCH!!/)/$!{"

FishJuice didn't know what that meant but put up a magical shield with herself, and the room suddenly exploded, killing all the FBI agents who were pretty close to dead anyway, not being able to handle SMUD power.

"Butternut! You saved me! Even after I almost killed your girlfr- uh, waifu!" FishJuice said happily as Butternut flew in to check on her. "Where's Soldier?"

"Ur husbando?]%/^" Butternut asked. "Lil shite be hidin lik a biyatch somwhare!{{(8*&...!]"

"Uh... nevermind."

After getting out of the magic-disabling perimeters, FishJuice used her magic to teleport them back to Soldier in the sand kingdom.

"OH MY FISH!!!" He said, hugging the female hybrid tightly even though they were in the air. "BUTTERNUT REALLY DID SAVE YOU!"

"Yeah but we wasted so much time." FishJuice sighed. "Now how will we find the Holy Nut? Everyone wants my SMUDWCABASRCSN3LTFSTSBBEHSRPBMWMJDAGKMGMOJGMLPLFSMIMSO abilities."

"Don't worry." Soldier wrapped his tail around his girlfriend's. "We'll find it. Or her."

And their quest continues.