Chapter 12 - Mysterious stranger

Many milliseconds passed after the kidnapping of FishJuice, and another random dragon popped into existence. How? Idk.

FishJuice and the Scooby Doo gang were interrogating some nearby villagers for the whereabouts of the Holy Nut, when a mysterious figure showed up. They were wearing a cloak and hood so nobody could tell what species they were.

"I heard you were looking for the Holy Nut?" The strange dragon said. "I might know something. But we can't talk about it here. Follow me."

"Wait." Soldier said. "How do we know this isn't a trick?" The others nodded in agreement.

"Because everyone knows that you should always follow random strangers in fanfiction. It's how you progress the storyline, DUH." The dragon said, rolling his eyes, even though nobody could see it.

"Well, I can't argue with that logic." FishJuice said, shrugging.

The cloaked dragon lead them far through the desert, northwest of the continent. After hours of flying in awkward silence, they arrived at what looked like an old abandoned kingdom.

Butternut gasped. "ITZ DA ABSNDADONEDED NIGHTWONB KIDGDOM??!!![!-!/)/^]" She screamed.

"Looks like it." Soldier said, staring. "But why are we here?"

The cloaked dragon didn't say anything for a few seconds. Then he ripped off his outfit and turned around to face them. Everyone gasped with the force of a million wingbeats.

"ITS...

you'll just have to find out who it is next time ;)